"Black Men Less Religious Than Black Women......" - Pew Study 2018

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It is so so so disheartening that so many black women are religious. I have to fake it to make it. I seriously don't believe in the Christian God I seriously don't believe he exists as stated in the Bible because none of it makes sense. If I were to tell these hoes Christianity is bullshyt my dikk would be drier than it is already. :mjcry:
Breh, be honest with them. I plan to just be straight forward and say I don't believe in it (Agnostic). There's Agnostic Black women out there.

Daps
I don't care if someone is religious or not as along as

1) they don't try to force that shyt on me
2) try to shame me for not believing in that shyt

if they don't do those two things, we cool. However, I do think religion brainwashes people like crazy and is a huge reason why CACs like Roseanne think we are so forgiving. :snoop:
When a sista asks me if I believe in the word of God and this is a prerequisite for sex...I lie.:lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
It is so so so disheartening that so many black women are religious. I have to fake it to make it. I seriously don't believe in the Christian God I seriously don't believe he exists as stated in the Bible because none of it makes sense. If I were to tell these hoes Christianity is bullshyt my dikk would be drier than it is already. :mjcry:

Weren't u busy tryna ruin hoes lives a few days ago?

:mjlol:

#GMB

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Take away a belief system and a deity = Philosophy. Ex = Confucianism

Certain texts in Religion are just symbolic representations of human nature like Adam & Eve (lust), Money being the root of all evil (greed), God works in the mysterious ways (outcomes of life), etc. Morality, I leave that up to you.

However, the Bible is just another book which was edited by mankind with their own thoughts. Same with other books of different religions. There's phrases that teach universal common sense for humanity and there's verses that condone slavery and fear (KKK, King Leopold, British), killings of women, laws about genitals, etc. (Eleven Kinds of Verses Bible-Believers Like to Ignore)

What were these people smoking to come with such fear mongering verses? Not knowing that...these were later being used as a tool to oppress.

An healthy alternative to the bible would be a list of statements/questions that promote critical thinking, how not to fukk in life, dealing with women, money, etc

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Take away a belief system and a deity = Philosophy. Ex = Confucianism

Certain texts in Religion are just symbolic representations of human nature like Adam & Eve (lust), Money being the root of all evil (greed), God works in the mysterious ways (outcomes of life), etc. Morality, I leave that up to you.

However, the Bible is just another book which was edited by mankind with their own thoughts. Same with other books of different religions. There's phrases that teach universal common sense for humanity and there's verses that condone slavery and fear (KKK, King Leopold, British), killings of women, laws about genitals, etc. (Eleven Kinds of Verses Bible-Believers Like to Ignore)

What were these people smoking to come with such fear mongering verses? Not knowing that...these were later being used as a tool to oppress.

An healthy alternative to the bible would be a list of statements/questions that promote critical thinking, how not to fukk in life, dealing with women, money, etc
Never looked at it from that point of view.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
This is suppose to be new? African peoples have always been more spiritual than most....
I'm reminded of Herodotus saying the "Egyptians" were the most religious people in the world.

"We out pope the pope and out Mohammed, Mohammed" - John Henrik Clarke
john-henrik-clarke.jpg

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
IbucciMane! said:
I spoke on this before :francis: Still, these house nikka pastors make money off of poor Blacks.

So, your argument is that since a small portion of pastors are unscrupulous, they are ALL accountable and ALL of them make money off 'poor Blacks'?

:jbhmm:

Have you ever heard the terms 'hasty generalization', or 'red herring', or 'affirming the consequent', or 'excluded middle', or 'emotional appeal', or 'non sequitor'?​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Peter Vecsey said:
What does less religious even mean?
TheAnalyst504 said:
Could someone please define religous?

We could all use some better context.

It's actually very simple. It means 'non-White'. Therefore, if you are 'more religious' you are 'less White'.

With that established, Black women being more religious makes them that much more appealing to me.​

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Women are more likely to follow organized religion across all races, I'm pretty sure, maybe excluding Islam. :pachaha: