Black men need to move to Spain

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Tainted the view by trying to get there shyt back?

Africans were cool and chilling comfortably on their own insulated continent of riches before your thieving murdering ancestors fukked up their peace and forced them into Europe to get a tiny bit of their own shyt back:francis:

My ancestors?:stopitslime:

When I said Africans have tainted the view, it isn't what I agree with or the point I'm putting forward. It's literally the reason why there some people have racist views towards black people. Just by reading and listening to others

But unless you have knowledge about these areas, you'd know black people aren't the only ones who have racist or xenophobic views towards them

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're going to get people posting about racist football scenes and stuff

Spain isn't too culturally aware of those outside of their own race. They are like the Italians who are very insular.

Spanish is still cool, you can visit and live there with no major issues.

But Americans can't come here pretending like it is like Nazi Germany or a pro-black country.

The sad thing is, a lot of African people have tainted the view of black folk in Europe :francis:

You know how :mjpls:that sounds right?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
You know how :mjpls:that sounds right?

It can sound it wants to sound.

Like I said before it's not my point nor what I agree with. It's the "reason" people have put forward as to why they do not see highly of black people in their respective countries

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Spain is very racist. They think they are above other spanish speaking people and look down on south americans. My ex was from Spain, half spanish half black. I can tell the broad subconsciously viewed white as better, probably due to being bullied from a young age for not being rich and cause she's mixed.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
My ancestors?:stopitslime:

When I said Africans have tainted the view, it isn't what I agree with or the point I'm putting forward. It's literally the reason why there some people have racist views towards black people. Just by reading and listening to others

But unless you have knowledge about these areas, you'd know black people aren't the only ones who have racist or xenophobic views towards them
Cacs have racist views towards blacks because they black. It's #inherent and your ancestors teach it as part of cac culture from generation to generation.

Africans were perfectly well off and advanced before thieving and murdering Europeans show up out of jealously and trying to steal and rape shyt. That guilt and racism of your ancestors has y'all complaining about Africans no matter what they do. Same way Cacs in America bytch about EVERYTHING that AAs do. "If they only pulled they pants up. If they only spoke a certain way" That's that cac European guilt ya'll put on Africa because your ancestors were jealous, murdering, raping fagghats.

Pardon, can't stand when non-black people try telling me about blacks when they don't acknowledge their own shyt history or modern day cultural and moral deficiencies.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You're going to get people posting about racist football scenes and stuff

Spain isn't too culturally aware of those outside of their own race. They are like the Italians who are very insular.

Spanish is still cool, you can visit and live there with no major issues.

But Americans can't come here pretending like it is like Nazi Germany or a pro-black country.

The sad thing is, a lot of African people have tainted the view of black folk in Europe :francis:
There are both good and bad Africans throughout the diaspora. To paint black people in a negative light because of a few is bullshyt. And most people don't come across foreigners let alone black people in Spain or other countries like that.

You can still find video on YouTube today showing people astounded by black people, our hair, skin texture etc.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
So the only reason you want African-American men to move to Spain is because of the bytches?

Not for economic stability
Not for personal safety
Not for the Spanish culture/lifestyle
Not for career prospects

But for p*ssy? :scustmessican:

Lmao at black folk being in a good spot in Europe

It's all bless where I'm at. :umad:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Spaniards are basically cacs that speak Spanish.
They aint even Hispanics. They don't even like Hispanics, a Hispanic means property of Spain. Hispanics swear that's the motherland, but Spaniards don't see themselves as Hispanics and don't want Hispanics in their country in large numbers. Almost every single Hispanic country is blocked from a Visa free Entry to Spain.

Call Spain the motherland, but have to beg them to let you come home for 1 month brehs

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
So the only reason you want African-American men to move to Spain is because of the bytches?

Not for economic stability
Not for personal safety
Not for the Spanish culture/lifestyle
Not for career prospects

But for p*ssy? :scustmessican:

It's all bless where I'm at. :umad:
We had black men move to Japan thread and move to Mexico thread now it's Spain's edition.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Cacs blah blah

:upsetfavre: You must have me confused mate

There are both good and bad Africans throughout the diaspora. To paint black people in a negative light because of a few is bullshyt. And most people don't come across foreigners let alone black people in Spain or other countries like that.

You can still find video on YouTube today showing people astounded by black people, our hair, skin texture etc.

Of course I know this. I'm African my damn self.

But with a lot of the Europeans, they have a lot of civil issues themselves.

Take a look at the Italians. If you're from the north the south don't like you, vice versa. No throw in Romanians, middle easterns, black Africans and other people who have immigrated, then the shyt gets worse.

Now you take one incident occurring with a black person and then people views start getting negative. This is the bullshyt reasons it boils down to. it's such a long convo to be honest.

Rotterdam seems like a good move.:ld:

Paris, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh too:jbhmm: