Black men need to move to Spain

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
They aint even Hispanics. They don't even like Hispanics, a Hispanic means property of Spain. Hispanics swear that's the motherland, but Spaniards don't see themselves as Hispanics and don't want Hispanics in their country in large numbers. Almost every single Hispanic country is blocked from a Visa free Entry to Spain.

Call Spain the motherland, but have to beg them to let you come home for 1 month brehs
real talk, my ex girl told me they make fun of them.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
But the thing with race, Europeans and Americans, a lot of you guys don't have a clue

Sorry if it sounds harsh but it is.

Yes, there is a lot of BS in these parts of the world. But it's not like that in every part of the country.

It's the reason why someone in here mentioned if anyone has travelled over to these parts. As once you do you will realise things are just normal for most of the part.

Eastern Europe is another story though :patrice:

Might catch me in Prague and Budapest next month though

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Someone did a thread yesterday about "black men should go to mexico". Why cant you just post x-country got some bad women? :what:No ones trying to visit let alone learn another language to pack up and begin a new life in another country over women. :camby: with these dumbass threads.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I have a cousin who is half spanish looks completely spanish to me and was still beaten up by Madrid skinheads:francis:.
I know a dude who was Spanish (I think of the South American variety but I'm not sure,he probably could pass as being from Spain) and took a spring break trip to Spain or it may have been Italy and he came back with his jaw wired shut and had to eat from a straw for a couple months.

Edit: I keep thinking it was Barcelona so it must have been Spain.

Last edited:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
I know a dude who was Spanish (I think of the South American variety but I'm not sure,he probably could pass as being from Spain) and took a spring break trip to Spain or it may have been Italy and he came back with his jaw wired shut and had to eat from a straw for a couple months.

I know guy who went to Spain and stayed in a hostel and they found him in a bathtub with his heart, and kidneys missing.