Black Panther vs Spider-man. Edit panther gets an hour prep time.

Who you got?

• Black Panther

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I haven't read a comic book in 20 years. The BP I knew was definitely street level. Maybe a bit above.
This isn't the BP you knew. He's upgraded. Cloaking tech, personal forcefield, teleportation, enough strength to punch a man's head off or in two, knowledge of all the previous Panther's and fealty of the dead.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Good battle TBH:ehh: But I got to give it to Spidey

His Spider sense and stupid agility, enhanced by his webs will make him difficult to hit. He's developed his own style of fighting that rakes advantage of that. Spidey easily dodges bullets even after they've been fired at point blank range.
J7K9hIt.jpg

Even with the King of the Dead upgrade, Spiderman still outclasses him in strength. Spidey casually throws cars and train cars with no problem. BP doesn't have the feats to compare to Spidey.
ktsc18C.jpg

Spidey gets even stronger when he's in desperate situations. NOBODY in comics get a boost in impossible situations like Spidey. He's willing to sacrifice himself to save others even when it's looks like you're fukked
ZfgoKy9.jpg

Plus he's on a similar level to Tony Stark and BP in intelligence.
XhTMQTX.jpg

Not to mention his webs have a super high tensile strength and can hold a falling elevator that weighs 2 tons.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Spider-man is my dude but Black Panther is damn near a perfect fighter. Spider-man has better physical attributes but Black Panther can keep up enough to hurt him, has superior h2h skill, and is just as smart.

Could go either way

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther is on a whole other level currently.
If you need a good brawler you call Spider-Man
If you need a good brawler and more, you call Black Panther.

T'challa is damn near a Demigod. Enhanced by beings and entities not of the normal world.
If T'challa needed to be as strong,fast, or agile as Spider-Man he could achieve it just by pure will alone.

Black Panther sits on the same pillar has characters like Thor, Vision, etc. Basically beings that you would want to bring to a fight against beings like Thanos.

So like someone above said earlier, Black Panther isn't street level so its kind of a bad match up to begin with.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Black Panther is on a whole other level currently.
If you need a good brawler you call Spider-Man
If you need a good brawler and more, you call Black Panther.

T'challa is damn near a Demigod. Enhanced by beings and entities not of the normal world.
If T'challa needed to be as strong,fast, or agile as Spider-Man he could achieve it just by pure will alone.

Black Panther sits on the same pillar has characters like Thor, Vision, etc. Basically beings that you would want to bring to a fight against beings like Thanos.

So like someone above said earlier, Black Panther isn't street level so its kind of a bad match up to begin with.

:beli:

this is why i hate comic threads on the coli. it's obvious OP isn't talking about BP with the infinity gauntlet.

this is like that guy that argued that Krona Hal Jordan was the normal version of Hal Jordan:dead:

also Vision being even near the level of thanos :pachaha: