Black Panther vs Spider-man. Edit panther gets an hour prep time.

Who you got?

• Black Panther

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Spider-Man

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:beli:

this is why i hate comic threads on the coli. it's obvious OP isn't talking about BP with the infinity gauntlet.

this is like that guy that argued that Krona Hal Jordan was the normal version of Hal Jordan:dead:

also Vision being even near the level of thanos :pachaha:
I'm refering to current Panther.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why i hate comic threads on the coli. it's obvious OP isn't talking about BP with the infinity gauntlet.

this is why i hate comic threads on the coli. it's obvious I'm not talking about Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

this is like that guy that argued that Krona Hal Jordan was the normal version of Hal Jordan:dead:

I'm learning to avoid them.

Or else just hit the "Ignore thread" button without going in them.

shyt'll send me into a nerd rage meltdown and I'll be angry about it for 3 days.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Spider Man always finds a way to survive situations where he's outmatched. He tricked Juggernaut once...probably has a get out of jail free card with T'Challa too.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Black Panther is on a whole other level currently.
If you need a good brawler you call Spider-Man
If you need a good brawler and more, you call Black Panther.

T'challa is damn near a Demigod. Enhanced by beings and entities not of the normal world.
If T'challa needed to be as strong,fast, or agile as Spider-Man he could achieve it just by pure will alone.

Black Panther sits on the same pillar has characters like Thor, Vision, etc. Basically beings that you would want to bring to a fight against beings like Thanos.

So like someone above said earlier, Black Panther isn't street level so its kind of a bad match up to begin with.

Lol...Panther isn't surviving a str8 up fight with Thanos, Apocalypse, Sinister. Nah. Going too far...he almost got decimated by Doom.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol...Panther isn't surviving a str8 up fight with Thanos, Apocalypse, Sinister. Nah. Going too far...he almost got decimated by Doom.
What I'm saying is that Panther brings more to the table than Spider-Man in a fight against Thanos.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm more familiar with spidey-lore than I am T'Challa's, plus you gotta take writing/ PIS into account... Raw abilities wise I say spider beats BP, but T'Challa is the result of generational warrior class breeding in Wakanda, that's before you even get to him imbibing the heart-shaped herb. At least that's what I heard from a writer. It never gets emphasized though, and it seems he's been nerfed over time prior to Hickman's bast upgrades. Plus spidey has a more colorful rogues gallery and he's more mainstream("A" tier), so he's had more stories/ Skill set revamps/ feats. Spidey's zany chatterbox personality wouldn't work on T'Challa but then there's spider sense. I'm not sure who takes it.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm more familiar with spidey-lore than I am T'Challa's, plus you gotta take writing/ PIS into account... Raw abilities wise I say spider beats BP, but T'Challa is the result of generational warrior class breeding in Wakanda, that's before you even get to him imbibing the heart-shaped herb. At least that's what I heard from a writer. It never gets emphasized though, and it seems he's been nerfed over time prior to Hickman's bast upgrades. Plus spidey has a more colorful rogues gallery and he's more mainstream("A" tier), so he's had more stories/ Skill set revamps/ feats. Spidey's zany chatterbox personality wouldn't work on T'Challa but then there's spider sense. I'm not sure who takes it.
Great answer. Are you on comic vine?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Spider-Man would logically win being that he is stronger, faster and his durability is better. If ruthless then Spidey would definitely win this and with ease. Superhuman King of the Dead Panther wouldn't even be able to match a bloodlusted Spidey. And this is coming from a Black Panther fan...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Spidey is probably the best of the best at fighting. He one of the few in the MU that uses his head when going up against someone, combined with speed, agility, unorthodox style, strength, spidey sense...it's hard to picture BP beating him.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a min, bp was damn near god-level in the vs thread with bats, but against spidey, he's only street level?...lol wow...just when I thought yall couldn't take that marvel/dc shyt further...anyway:

if they just got to scrapping, advantage spidey (more than likely end in a tie, no clear cut winner)

if it's 'i'll see you when I see you', advantage bp....