Black Real Estate agent gets FIRED for encouraging BLACKS to learn about R.Estate investing.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fukk Sotheby's. :pacspit:

Thats a clean breh too. Its always nice to see successful Black men in nice suits. So many athletes and other entertainers wear so much clown sh!t that only they consider dressed up. Meanwhile the rest of the planet laughs at them for looking like clowns.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk Sotheby's. :pacspit:

Thats a clean breh too. Its always nice to see successful Black men in nice suits. So many athletes and other entertainers wear so much clown sh!t that only they consider dressed up. Meanwhile the rest of the planet laughs at them for looking like clowns.

Suits are for people who can get fired

real bosses dress however they please

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sounds good on here, but then there's this thing you may have heard of, called the real world:upsetfavre:

Now that's call reality

Suits are for people with jobs, people who own shyt don't wear suits they were whatever they want

this notion you have to put on a suit to be successful is dumb as fukk

You can sell real estate without even leaving your hosue

when I close my first deal I had afro and smelled like cognac at the closing table with white T on

That shyt don't matter in real life

All that matters is what you can do, what do you have to offer, if you can close you can smell like dog shyt and that same person in a suit will hand you a check

lmao at wearing a suit everyday

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now that's call reality

Suits are for people with jobs, people who own shyt don't wear suits they were whatever they want

this notion you have to put on a suit to be successful is dumb as fukk

You can sell real estate without even leaving your hosue

when I close my first deal I had afro and smelled like cognac at the closing table with white T on

That shyt don't matter in real life

All that matters is what you can do, what do you have to offer, if you can close you can smell like dog shyt and that same person in a suit will hand you a check

lmao at wearing a suit everyday

:mjlol: