Black Real Estate agent gets FIRED for encouraging BLACKS to learn about R.Estate investing.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I am not white, should I give up? Does that mean I can't ever be as wealthy as Fred Trump was in real estate?

You can but.... The the upper echelons of real estate is corrupt as fukk. And they'll find some way to screw you outta housing bids and whatever you want to create. Why do you think there's not any black real estate magnates on those levels?!? :ehh: I'm not saying its not possible but i know they gonna put roadblocks in your way.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You can but.... The the upper echelons of real estate is corrupt as fukk. And they'll find some way to screw you outta housing bids and whatever you want to create. Why do you think there's not any black real estate magnates on those levels?!? :ehh: I'm not saying its not possible but i know they gonna put roadblocks in your way.

Good points man.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not white, should I give up? Does that mean I can't ever be as wealthy as Fred Trump was in real estate?
You'll have to invest a shytload of money in under developed areas and hope your projections are correct.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is possibly the dumbest shyt ive ever read on this forum. Which says a lot.

It's a fact.

If you don't work for somebody else you don't need to where a suit

people who are self employed and where suits do it because they believe it a conveys an image of authority and success, but in reality it doesn't.

Suits aren't comfortable, neither are dress shoes, anybody who has to dress like that everyday is a stiff.

People become self-dependent financially so they don't have to dress like that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's a fact.

If you don't work for somebody else you don't need to where a suit

people who are self employed and where suits do it because they believe it a conveys an image of authority and success, but in reality it doesn't.

Suits aren't comfortable, neither are dress shoes, anybody who has to dress like that everyday is a stiff.

People become self-dependent financially so they don't have to dress like that.

its not a fact. I own my own business. No one can fire me. I wear suits all the time. I dont need to wear it, but its better handling business that way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not a fact. I own my own business. No one can fire me. I wear suits all the time. I dont need to wear it, but its better handling business that way.

You said it yourself you don't need it to wear it, but you are appealing to the false perception of a suit.

If I have a control of property that's 50 cent on dollar, I can show up in a batman suit, and a deal would be made, results are the only thing that matters in this word.

If someone was one million twitter followers for their social media campaign, I can show up looking like andre 3000, I'm still getting paid, because results are the only thing that matter at the end of the day.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You said it yourself you don't need it to wear it, but you are appealing to the false perception of a suit.

If I have a control of property that's 50 cent on dollar, I can show up in a batman suit, and a deal would be made, results are the only thing that matters in this word.

If someone was one million twitter followers for their social media campaign, I can show up looking like andre 3000, I'm still getting paid, because results are the only thing that matter at the end of the day.

we'll have to agree to disagree.