Black Real Estate agent gets FIRED for encouraging BLACKS to learn about R.Estate investing.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
cliffs .... middle class blacks moving back to the hood in Milwaukee... some real estate history, mortgage and real estate discrimination, socio-economic classes, crime, segregation in white neighborhoods.

kind of a long read!

Affluent and Black,
and Still Trapped
by Segregation

Why well-off black families end up living in poorer areas
than white families with similar or even lower incomes.

By JOHN ELIGON and ROBERT GEBELOFF AUG. 20, 2016

1. Affluent and Black, and Still Trapped by Segregation

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/milwaukee-segregation-wealthy-black-families.html?src=me&_r=0

21SEGREGATION-1-articleLarge.jpg

jpsegregation2-superJumbo.jpg

jpsegregation4-master675.jpg

A car and home in the Lindsay Heights neighborhood of Milwaukee, where, according to some residents, 16th Street is a known “dope and prostitution street.” Credit Ruddy Roye for The New York Times
Photo
jpsegregation5-master675.jpg

Luther Barnett, 96, at the Lindsay Heights home he bought in 1982. Mr. Barnett, who came to Milwaukee in 1952 and sold life insurance, said he has seen the community change a lot, but still felt safe there.Credit Ruddy Roye for The New York Times
jpsegregation6-master675.jpg

Children awaiting the arrival of a Salvation Army food truck, which passes through with ham sandwiches, fruit and milk. Credit Ruddy Roye for The New York Times
Photo
jpsegregation3-master675.jpg

A man who gave his name as Lafi, with a group of his friends on 17th Street. He said he had tried out for parts in a few movies, but most of his life has been spent on the stoop and picking up his three children in the afternoon. Credit Ruddy Roye for The New York Times
21SEGREGATION-2-master675-v3.jpg

X’antony Brookens, seated, with his wife, Latisha Spence-Brookens and their children, X’antony Jr., above right, and Zaria, at their home in Milwaukee’s North Side. Credit Ruddy Roye for The New York Times
jpsegregation7-master675.jpg

Where X’antony Brookens and his family used to live in the Milwaukee suburb of Whitefish Bay, which is 90 percent white. Early on, he was routinely stopped by the police, Mr. Brookens said.Credit Ruddy Roye for The New York Times

milwaukee-map5-Artboard_1.png

jpsegregation1-superJumbo.jpg

Maanaan Sabir served juice at his Juice Kitchen in Milwaukee. His family’s resolve to stay in their neighborhood was only strengthened after a police shooting that led to fiery unrest.Credit Ruddy Roye for The New York Times

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If I learned anything from my internet marketing days is that internet gurus tend to be full of shyt. If this guy is a genius and knows so much about real estate then he should be making money off of that. But I bet he makes most of his money off selling courses and training DVDs.

"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach"

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach
Go on biggerpockets.com
That's all you need:ehh:
That's where I learned the major of things to help me get deals:ehh:
That's the best place for real estate

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikkaz been heavy in the real etsate game

the problem is nobody wants to invest in developing the ghetto

I done tried in Detroit and guess who sabotaged my efforts, other black people

Yep!!! No lie, ppl think those judges, black politicians, are for blacks, when really they're main ones trying to block black men.. "well what are u going to do with it :lupe:" then turn around and sell it to some arabs or some shyt

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
How did he get the money for a 2 family house in a nice part of Jersey at the age of 24-25?
Plenty of ways breh. Private money, hard money, portfolio investors, hell the previous owner probably hooked him up on the deal. That's the beauty of multi family/apartments. They're owned by fellow investors or even burnt out heirs that make it easier for creative financing.

In fact, the deeper in the game you get, the more the more you're going to use creative financing cuz these fakkit ass banks aren't going to let you build a portfolio of dozens or hundreds properties using traditional financing.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
All that imploding shyt is joke

Detroit is a gold mine, anybody who owned properties in the hood 8 years ago, is a multi millionaire

houses that were 5,000 are now 60,000

there were house packages for 20,000 that had like 50 houses in them that were mostly burn outs, but it would be one house in the package with nothing wrong with it
Cats were buying houses for less than a rack :wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did the site teach from the ground up?
Yup it teaches you from the start:jawalrus:
From the marketing standpoint to closing deals,you even can ask questions in the forum and the people really help like no lie:blessed:
I strongly suggest it:jawalrus:
I do wholesaling cuz I don't have a lot of capital yet, plus wholesaling gives you a quick 3k-5k check in a month:obama:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate please...

Breh, he is a cac troll that ALWAYS accuses any black person that speaks "pro-black" as being a hustler trying to scam us. Tariq Nasheed, Dr. Boyce, Dr. Umar...now I guess Jay Morrison is also trying to scam black people...:camron:

Stop feeding the trolls.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
How can one build a real estate empire like Fred Trump, Donald Trump's father?