Black teen pregnancy declined by 44%

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Wow.

Black crime rate decreasing to the lowest numbers in 20 years...
Black business rates increasing by 60% since 2004...
Black enrollment rates increasing
Black college graduation rates increasing
The number of blacks going to jail is decreasing
Black male life expectancy is increasing
Black suicide rates decreasing
And now black teen pregnancy has declined by 44%
:blessed:

All while
White birth rates are decreasing globally
white teen pregnancy rates are seemingly increasing
white women's life expectancy rates are decreasing...
white suicide rates increasing
:wow:

It seems what people have been speculating about whites becoming the minority in America by 2050 wasn't bullshyt.
Cacs could be a minority in this godforsaken country and still be in charge :usure:

South Africa anyone??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not that I'm entirely discarding what you posted, and lank violations aside, regardless of the numbers my own personal experience and observations trumps any talk on the numbers IMO. I'm sure others will say the same. Its similar to planning a war related operation in that the reality on the ground doesnt necessarily correspond to what the intelligence reports said. This is like folks saying" violent crime is down. Look at the statistics." Who needs statistics when you can turn on your local news. I just lost someone last week. He's not the first, and wont be the last. And a ton of other brehs can say the same. Look at Chicago....but violent crime is down.
Your perception is only your truth. You can't make broad determinations about the world based off what you see out of your window.

The same goes for all of these single baby producers. Its not supporting stereotypes to say there are far too many single Black mothers. I dont care about the "real reasons" supposedly proven statistically. I see them every day, I work with some of them, I'm at the same grocery store with them, etc.. There are too many of them and its not a good thing regardless of the reasons supported by the statistics. Its a problem. As far as teenage pregnancy rates decreasing, all that means they're delaying till their early twenties what the would have done in their teenage years. Either way it doesnt bode well. Good news everyone, statistics show Americans are living longer! Bad news, Medicare needs reformed, as does Social Security, there's not enough nurses and aides to assist them, the retirement age needs to be increased to 80, etc.. but the statistics show...........
Again just rambling about your own opinon :smh:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
South Africa anyone??

Forgot to mention that.

Even if whites aren't the majority anymore, what would it matter if they still control most of the power, wealth, and influence? They'll still dominate anyway, in spit of the lack of numbers. South Africa is a great example of that.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is cuz black people catchin' on, and these new lil nikkaz smarter...

they just wanna have sum fun :shaq: