Black Woman Claims Egypt is the Motherland of Black People; Arab Refutes That

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Some of the comments on that video:lolbron:

Her main talking points are super common Hotep propaganda, and they literally just make shyt up lol

I think you're confusing black nationalists with black seperatists. Black nationalism is closer to the Black Panther movement of the 1960's. Black seperatists are far far closer to white nationalists. I know that sounds weird but it's important to remember that these terms changed over a long time span along side the racial and economic climates of their respective times leading up to today, so they didn't exactly evolve into being mirror images of each other.

I have been seeing a lot of bad history from Black content creators regarding ancestry. One video I saw was from a Black man who claimed that Black people were the “original” native Americans and the people who we called native Americans today are actually Chinese migrants who came 500 years ago.:ooh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop letting cacs debo you out of your history. Egypt is in Africa. It is hot as fukk there. You have to have dark skin to survive. There are still black Egyptians living there right now this second. Why would black people be in Sudan but not the country above it? Doesn’t make sense. Historically, a lot of the native Black Egyptians got displaced as non-Blacks moved in. That’s the only way I could end up with traces of Egyptian blood as a West African :yeshrug:

A752-EAC0-709-A-4-B6-D-AAE6-5-DE9-C23-B9-C6-D.png

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Stop letting cacs debo you out of your history. Egypt is in Africa. It is hot as fukk there. You have to have dark skin to survive. There are still black Egyptians living there right now this second. Why would black people be in Sudan but not the country above it? Doesn’t make sense. Historically, a lot of the native Black Egyptians got displaced as non-Blacks moved in. That’s the only way I could end up with traces of Egyptian blood as a West African :yeshrug:

Now that you've traced back to DNA Haplogroup E-V38, do you have the E-M329 subclade or the E-M2 subclade? Which of these two subclades did King Ramses III have.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have proven Egyptian ancestry (somehow?) So I cant scoffer past this anymore.

hatealot

Banned
Daps

23 and me does that now?

Imma upload my DNA. I have it saved

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

invalid

Banned
Daps
I just recently found out that AA aren’t the only black people that claim Egypt. Many West African tribes do to. I was reading the history of the Ga-Adangbe tribe of Ghana and they claim they came from Egypt. The Yorubas do too among a host of other tribes that claim the same thing. Has to be some truth to it. :manny:

Kenya is the Motherland of Black people and all of humanity to begin with.

Not caping for Arabreh just stating facts:whoa:

I'm pretty sure that's Ethiopia

Actually, it’s Botswana. Near the Okovango Delta. It’s the ancestral homeland of the Khoi-San who are descended from Haplogroup A.