Black women got into dogs to impress white men

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:aicmon: Black men like dogs just as much as white men. I have 2 and have had them all my life including most my friends. I know plenty of black women with dogs and they don’t date white men. Horrible post
nikka, since when and where. nikkas have never held admiration for dogs or put then on a pedestal like white men do. Aint no nikkas kissing a dog in th the mouth or putting a dogs life over a humans life :unimpressed:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How many black people are you around OP? :mjpls:

Dogs have been pets and popular in America for a long time across race and class

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
:aicmon: Black men like dogs just as much as white men. I have 2 and have had them all my life including most my friends. I know plenty of black women with dogs and they don’t date white men. Horrible post and excuse for not getting p*ssy

glad you already hit the thread with the "grand opening, grand closing" because OP's post is not true.

It's not even about dogset vs catset, Black people have had dogs all my life, and I definitely never seen or even heard of Black women getting dogs to bag white dudes
:what:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
Catset approves this thread.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
:manny: :ld:

It's a trend I've noticed in the last couple of years. Black girls are getting into dogs and dog culture to impress white guys. Don't believe me just go on Instagram and take a look
If you would have said reptile culture then yeah

Bearded Dragons
Snakes
Iguanas
Tarantulas
Etc

They definitely are doing it for the pink dikk
:sas1:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
nikka, since when and where. nikkas have never held admiration for dogs or put then on a pedestal like white men do. Aint no nikkas kissing a dog in th the mouth or putting a dogs life over a humans life :unimpressed:
Breh where are you from??? You don’t know plenty of black people with dogs? Not kissing my dog and sleeping with it has absolutely nothing to do with my love for it. I would no doubt kill somebody if they tried to take my dog. You think a white man gonna choose his dog over his child or wife? :what: What’s with all these weird beliefs about black men and women on this site. I see black people walking they dogs every single day

:childplease:Log off and unplug the Ethernet cord and go outside

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Nah. White men like dogs way more than the average breh. And it's not even close.
full
This is not true at all.:dahell: Y’all are weirdos. AGAIN kissing and letting a dog sleep in the bed with you has absolutely nothing to do with your love for it. That’s just white people bad hygiene. The same bad hygiene they display with not washing they hands and using washcloths. Mess with a black man’s dog and it won’t be any less of a reaction than a white mans. My dad has a dog, my brother, my sister, cousins, grandfather. Y’all are the weirdest black people on this site spreading disinformation about black people every single day :deadrose:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
:manny: :ld:

It's a trend I've noticed in the last couple of years. Black girls are getting into dogs and dog culture to impress white guys. Don't believe me just go on Instagram and take a look
Having pets in general is Cac shyt. Folks-dem inna Yaad use animals for work purposes. Dog fi sleep outside not pon di bed widd yuh :scust: