Black women got into dogs to impress white men

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
What is with the coli being so anti dog? Like folks is obsessed

Dogs make great pets and bring a lot of energy, especially if you're old, they'll keep you active. My coworkers sometimes bring their golden retriever to the office and she's damn smart, playful, etc.
You let your dog sleep in your bed dont you :unimpressed:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This is not true at all. Y’all are weirdos. AGAIN kissing and letting a dog sleep in the bed with you has absolutely nothing to do with your love for it. That’s just white people bad hygiene. The same bad hygiene they display with not washing they hands and using washcloths.
nikkas are weirdos for not fukking with dogs? But you let cacs slide with the bold. How that work bruh? Also cacs have a history of using dogs to attack brothas. Idk I never really mess with dogs like that. Only breeds I like are Dobermans and Rotties. But even those breeds I wouldn't want one in my house on my furniture and shyt.

full

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
What is with the coli being so anti dog? Like folks is obsessed

Dogs make great pets and bring a lot of energy, especially if you're old, they'll keep you active. My coworkers sometimes bring their golden retriever to the office and she's damn smart, playful, etc.
It’s so weird to be a man and dislike “man’s best friend so much” lol. Like if you don’t want one and shyt it’s completely cool. But the way these dudes talk about them is weird. If your dog is trained they are absolutely no hastle. They protect your home and your family, keep the kids busy and only want to be petted and walked every now and then. Nobody forced to be nasty and kiss they animal dog,cat, hamster or whatever lol

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
nikkas are weirdos for not fukking with dogs? But you let cacs slide with the bold. How that work bruh? Also cacs have a history of using dogs to attack brothas. Idk I never really mess with dogs like that. Only breeds I like are Dobermans and Rotties. But even those breeds I wouldn't want one in my house on my furniture and shyt.

full
If you don’t want a dog you not weird. Just like I’m not weird for not wanting a cat. That’s your choice, but the way y’all hate them is weird. Why the hell should I be concerned with if a white person wants to kiss they dog, cat, or whatever they have. I’m not white and it ain’t my dog :wtf: A white person has never attacked me with a dog or you. Y’all be so extreme. It’s a animal. im Just as capable of having my dog attack someone. Including a white man who comes on my property and it will. They are literally used for defense and obeying commands. Hence the term “man’s best friend”

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It’s so weird to be a man and dislike “man’s best friend so much” lol.
:scust:That's some white shyt right here. Ain't no dog my friend or family. Hell wrong wit yall.
If you don’t want a dog you not weird. Just like I’m not weird for not wanting a cat.
:hubie:White men like dog way more than brothas that's the point I agree with if ya'll brothas and sistas can endure that dog smell and happy around these animals do you. But let the point stand white men like dogs more than nikkas on average.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:scust:That's some white shyt right here. Ain't no dog my friend or family. Hell wrong wit yall.

:hubie:White men like dog way more than brothas that's the point I agree with if ya'll brothas and sistas can endure that dog smell and happy around these animals do you. But let the point stand white men like dogs more than nikkas on average.
Whatever you say bro lol.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
So now we posting that black women were never into pets? Some of y’all nikkaz are ridiculous.

Not on this scale, every new girls condo or apartment i go by she has some type of mutt now.

On insta there was a post where a nikka stole a police cruiser with the k9 dogs still in the car and he crashed it..

Saw comments like "OH MY GAWD ARE THE DOGGOS OKAY"
"fukk EVERYONE THAT GOT HURT WHAT ABOUT THE DOGS?!"

"Oh my God i hope the babies are alright!"

"Hopefully the police shoot that nikka when they catch him!"

As i was going through the comments i was thinking to myself when did black women get so adamant and caring about some damn dogs :gucci:

Theres definitely been a uptick

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
This is not true at all.:dahell: Y’all are weirdos. AGAIN kissing and letting a dog sleep in the bed with you has absolutely nothing to do with your love for it. That’s just white people bad hygiene. The same bad hygiene they display with not washing they hands and using washcloths. Mess with a black man’s dog and it won’t be any less of a reaction than a white mans. My dad has a dog, my brother, my sister, cousins, grandfather. Y’all are the weirdest black people on this site spreading disinformation about black people every single day :deadrose:
I was watching Doggie Diamondz a while back and he was building on how White people who enslaved, raped and subjugated most of the planet with violence and depravity are somehow able to give off the impression they’re the most benevolent paragons of virtue.

Look at these people they care about the dogs, look how he got the dog in a winter coat!
They collecting money for Africa, look how da white woman hugging up that lil African!
They marching for womens rights and everything!

That post reminded me of that lol.