Blackest Cities in Latin America

trap101

All Star
Daps
Major city not considered Black. The dominican stereotpe of Me no Black Papi kinda is a thiing in the DR but generally speaking the average person especially not from Santiago has some Black ancestry. That being said I'm sure you could go along the Haitian border and most of the people there are Black.

However the historic Black town is Samana

The people there have FBA lineage.

Don't forget about Northern DR from what I have read. Probably not as blatant now, but before they were on :mjpls: time

trap101

All Star
Daps
San Pedro sula, Puerto Cortes, Trujillo, Colon all full of blacks on the Caribbean coast of Honduras

Been thru there while traveling to Roatan, beautiful sistas out there
San Pedro not so much, Cortes a lil more, but along that northern coast Tela, La Ceiba, and then Trujillo for sure. I do need to get down to Panama. Might have to do that for a February weekend next yr.

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Google the Ecuadorian Soccer Team

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
San Pedro not so much, Cortes a lil more, but along that northern coast Tela, La Ceiba, and then Trujillo for sure. I do need to get down to Panama. Might have to do that for a February weekend next yr.
San Pedro looked grimey as fukk, only spent a half day there but got serious :demonic: vibes. They had the highest murder rate in the western hemisphere at one point

Tela and La Ceiba had beautiful beaches and the nightlife was solid. Roatan was cool but not my flavor, too touristy..I like to be amongst the locals when I travel

trap101

All Star
Daps
San Pedro looked grimey as fukk, only spent a half day there but got serious :demonic: vibes. They had the highest murder rate in the western hemisphere at one point

Tela and La Ceiba had beautiful beaches and the nightlife was solid. Roatan was cool but not my flavor, too touristy..I like to be amongst the locals when I travel
San Pedro is seeiously on :demonic: vibes. They regularly have to put "curfews" in place cause sometimes shyt gets hectic. Breaks my heart cause it's not the Honduras I grew up in...... :to:

All my. years living there I never ended up going to Roatan cause of tjat, but I do have to check it out cause there is the touristy, but the main population is black, just more Caribbean vibes tho.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Honduran women the most underrated in Latin America

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
No Santo Domingo? :dahell:
Santo Domingo is one of the areas with higher % of blacks. Sosua as well. Also look out for places like San Cristobal and San Pedro de Macoris to deep inland areas such as Cotui and Monteplata.

It was hard to find these areas since blackness is a taboo in DR

San Pedro de Macoris

Santo Domingo

SOSUA

MONTEPLATA