• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Where's the lie.

IMF and World Bank told their employee Hillary Clinton about Gaddafis plans to create a gold backed currency for all of Africa then told her to stop that from happening so she hired mercenaries to pretend to be rebellious Libyans to make the rest of the world believe Libyans were the ones destroying their country.

This is all in Hillary's deleted emails. It's all fact.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Look, anyone who knows anything about Arabs especially in Africa know that they've always seen themselves above black Africans. Them's the facts.

You mean to tell me Obama and Hillary caused these people to treat their fellow "Africans" like this? FOH with that bullshyt.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
:stopitslime:

Look, anyone who knows anything about Arabs especially in Africa know that they've always seen themselves above black Africans. Them's the facts.

You mean to tell me Obama and Hillary caused these people to treat their fellow "Africans" like this? FOH with that bullshyt.
Gaddafi and his black loyalists had defeated them but Obama sent in airstrikes and heavy weaponry to keep the rebellion going. Same with Syria.

And in both countries CHRISTIANS are being slaughtered by USA funded mercenaries.

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
Black's have been taken as slaves in Libya for years; even before Obama was elected into any office; before y'all was born and before Blacks were brought to America. I remember first reading about it in 2000; which was followed by the xenophobic riots that occurred in the following years. This is not new; maybe to y'all but slavery of black Africans have been occurring for years in North Africa.

I remember when I attended Spelman College and Lupe came to the AUC to talk politics; he was dumbfounded; ignorant, and unaware of how to counter and engage in the many political discussions that were taken place. I'll never look at him the same again when he couldn't even answer the questions that 18 and 19 year olds proposed to him.

This is why I could never take Gadaffi serious in regard to his Pan-Africanism... xenophobic attacks were taking place all over his country while he lectured other African leaders.

Slavery in North Africa is nothing new.

Matter of fact in the region many tribes enslave their own people! Like the Tuareg...

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Not c00ning at all.

Whether Gaddafi was good or not is subjective, what isn't subjective is that causing dysfunction and destabilization allows a power vacuum and fukkery like this to occur without being checked.

I like Obama but being the president means you will do shady and fukked up things, just because we're both black doens't mean I cant call him out on his shyt :martin:

People be getting in hysterics over Trump's tweets but call out actual policies or political action taken by Obama and Hillary and they're up in arms :gucci: