• Hell yeah

• Naah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaddafi and his black loyalists had defeated them but Obama sent in airstrikes and heavy weaponry to keep the rebellion going. Same with Syria.

And in both countries CHRISTIANS are being slaughtered by USA funded mercenaries.

This is true. Gadaffi was heavily against the enslavement of Africans. But my point is that Arabs in general have always felt this way about black people. North Africans don't consider themselves African in the first place. I used to tutor this Egyptian kid and he was a good kid but he opened my eyes to how they view us.

Would the slave auctions have happened under Gadaffi's watch? Naw. But the underlying problem has always been there.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Racist white people and smart/dumb nikkas like Lupe are the reason that racist ass Republicans control the U.S. Senate/House and Donald Trump is now the President.

By the time Trump and the Republicans are done, black people (especially our kids and grandkids) will be further behind and disadvantaged.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Racist white people and smart/dumb nikkas like Lupe are the reason that racist ass Republicans control the U.S. Senate/House and Donald Trump is now the President.

By the time Trump and the Republicans are done, black people (especially our kids and grandkids) will be further behind and disadvantaged.
Shut your dumbass up.

Lupe told no lies. If you're upset at the truth, jump off a fukking bridge.

Last edited:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:People need to get off obama’s nuts.

He done more for latinos than black people, all we got was obama phones and highest rates in history of police brutality while obama was in office
You’re either an undercover white person or an uneducated smart/dumb nikka. Foxnews and racist white people were pushing the fake Obama-phone shyt.

The government phone program began years before Obama was a Senator, let alone the POTUS.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The only dumb asses are the ones that advocated for people to withhold their vote during the election because Hillary and Trump were the same.
Ur an idiot
Go back to sleep
It is ppl with ur dumb ass lesser of two evils mentality that is maintaining the corrupt status quo.

I fukkin hate that status quo thinking.
Go dissapear & stay away from political discussion!!

Last edited:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
They are the same you brainwashed idiot.

Go choke on a Hilary bumper sticker or something.
Not brainwashed. Just a black man educated on the issues, thus my opinion can’t be swayed by undercover racist cacs and smart/dumb supposed woke nikkas.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not brainwashed. Just a black man educated on the issues, thus my opinion can’t be swayed by undercover racist cacs and smart/dumb supposed woke nikkas.
So since you're so educated, tell me what role did Obama and Hilary have in the removal of Ghaddafi? Since Lupe is "smart/dumb" as your brilliant ass intimated earlier.

Please educate us morons on why Libya is the way it is.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Ur an idiot
Go back to sleep
It is ppl with ur dumb ass lesser of two evils mentality that is maintaining the corrupt status quo.

I fukkin hate that status quo thinking.
Go dissapear & stay away from plotical discussion!!
I’m sure you undercover racist cacs and smart/dumb supposedly woke nikkas would love for issue-educated black men like myself to disappear from political discussion so you can keep pushing your agenda.