BMF will get three different spinoffs wtf?

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Meanwhile Devotion flopped. But motherfukkers wanna holler about drill music and bytches shaking they ass just to turn around and watch tv about parasites getting all the limelight. At this point just let people consume the bullshyt. They never cared about the image of black people especially men. fakkits just wanted to hear themselves talk cause they had a “idea” for the first time in they life. Makes me fukking sick the way this country valorizes criminality at the expense of the real life communities that have been ravashed and never fukking recovered. If you watch or support this shyt you’re a fukking c00n. Period.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Meanwhile Devotion flopped. But motherfukkers wanna holler about drill music and bytches shaking they ass just to turn around and watch tv about parasites getting all the limelight. At this point just let people consume the bullshyt. They never cared about the image of black people especially men. fakkits just wanted to hear themselves talk cause they had a “idea” for the first time in they life. Makes me fukking sick the way this country valorizes criminality at the expense of the real life communities that have been ravashed and never fukking recovered. If you watch or support this shyt you’re a fukking c00n. Period.

50 is probably one of the only Black producers pushing straight Black male characters on tv without the alphabet agenda, c00ning for cacs, or other weirdo anti Black agendas. The others who can do different material hate Black men and are anti-Black in everything they do.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
50 is probably one of the only Black producers pushing straight Black male characters on tv without the alphabet agenda, c00ning for cacs, or other weirdo anti Black agendas. The others who can do different material hate Black men and are anti-Black in everything they do.
You can’t get more anti-black than having multiple TV shows about drug dealers/kingpins who destroyed communities and peoples lives. You’re not being serious breh.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I like the show. I can say the negative depictions are tiring but that's what the people like, but look at the most popular dramas on TV. Hell, people LOVE Yellowstone and them people got more bodies on them than a WWII sniper. People like violence, that's with any genre.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
50 is a capitalist so I don't get mad at him cause he's doing what gets him and those behind the scenes paid. However, don't think for a second he's interested in the perception of black men's image in film.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I almost forgot Devotion was out. I would blame the flop on the studio because it was release two weeks after Black Panther 2. Still I see your point.