BMF will get three different spinoffs wtf?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I would rather see a TV series about Reginald Lewis, AG Gaston, or Robert Smith

People just love gangsters breh, I hate to say it. We put positive stuff on TV and it doesn't get watched. Meanwhile, 50 is basically the only person keeping the lights on at Starz. All those premium networks like HBO and such all base their lineup on violent TV.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
People say positive shows wouldn’t sell in the black community, but I kinda disagree.

Granted I was a baby in the 90s, but weren’t shows like Moesha, Sister Sister, etc. relatively popular amongst all black demographics?

What ever happened to that type of programming?

Shows like Black-Ish are OK, and a start, but I think if someone really put the effort in we could do much more than this drug dealing shyt.

Even Atlanta is pretty good, even though the last two seasons feel a bit rushed and forced.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Yo the BMF dikkriding is crazy do ya'll actually watch this bullshyt?

When is enough enough people treat these muthafukkas as pillars of the community no wonder we fukked up.

Man we could have got a good show but 50 had to be involved

Bruh just makes soap operas with guns

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile Devotion flopped. But motherfukkers wanna holler about drill music and bytches shaking they ass just to turn around and watch tv about parasites getting all the limelight. At this point just let people consume the bullshyt. They never cared about the image of black people especially men. fakkits just wanted to hear themselves talk cause they had a “idea” for the first time in they life. Makes me fukking sick the way this country valorizes criminality at the expense of the real life communities that have been ravashed and never fukking recovered. If you watch or support this shyt you’re a fukking c00n. Period.

50 & Tubi

But no. There’s an audience for Devotion & “different” types of films such as “Uncorked” or a Love Life season 2, or an Entergalactic, Atlanta, Insecure, It just downplayed in comparison to middle America “hood” BS.

Other shows:

Grand Crew
Johnson
All American
Abott Elementary
All American Homecoming (yes one alphabet gang on the show, but spotlights the “HBCU” experience well)
Man who fell on earth
Send Help (writers from insecure + Amin from Snowfall is an EP)
Bel-Air
Wonder Years
David Makes Man (MBJ Produced)
Cherish The Day
Queen Sugar
Love is

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
BMF is cool…but it ain’t three spin offs good to keep it a buck at points it didn’t keep my attention.

I feel 50 tried to go the positive route when he was pushing Vitamin Water and that movie he was the sick football player that went to DVD. That was a turning point for him where he said fukk it. Then he got into liquor and crime shows. Now 50 has really profited from nothing but the most negative aspects of the culture.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
The REAL PROBLEM is that non crime black shows are made by non-normal black people, white adjacent black people, "we gotta be inclusive of everyone" black people, anti black male hating feminists or fakkits for the most part so will either be laced with some bullshyt agenda or will be directed through non authentic black lenses :francis:

So what choice do we have :francis: