Reppin
Auburn
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Katie Hnida said last month she was raped by a Colorado teammate in 2000 but didn't tell police back then because she was afraid of the player and didn't want a "media mess."

"I did not understand how a young lady can say she was abused, or whatever it was, two years later," Bowden told The State for Tuesday editions.

"At the time, why don't you go report it? It seems like you ought to report it right (away). So it makes me say, 'Well, did it really happen like that?' I just don't know. I know this. You can't get many men much better than ol' Gary Barnett. Talk about a good man. And I know he's got good morals."

Barnett was placed on administrative leave after he called Hnida an "awful" player who "couldn't kick the ball through the uprights." Barnett later said his comments were taken out of context.

"Gary Barnett simply told what he thought was the truth: She was not a very good player," Bowden said. "Boy, that cost him. Fifty years ago, nobody would have even said a thing about that (comment)."

:mjpls:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Former rival coach Steve Spurrier once referred to FSU as Free Shoes University, a zinger derived from a 1993 scandal in which nine Florida State players went on an agent-funded shopping spree at Foot Locker. Six years later, also during a national championship run, all-American wide receiver Peter Warrick and Laveranues Coles were charged with felony grand theft for receiving $412.38-worth of clothes from a Dillard’s cashier — they only paid $21.40. Warrick was suspended for two games and Coles from thrown off the team. In 2009, Bobby Bowden was forced to vacate 12 victories because of an academic cheating scandal that also involved the men’s and women’s basketball, baseball, softball and men’s track and field programs — a 2007 men’s track national championship was vacated as well. The penalties ensured Bowden wouldn’t catch Joe Paterno as the FBS’s all-time winningest coach.
:jbhmm: