Bobby Bowden calls Jameis an "embarrassment"

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Your whole steez is corny. You try hard to be a contrarian whenever in a thread but even your responses are forced and deflective
Was that supposed to hurt?

In the context of crazy and delusional fans, Alabama is in a class all its own, but FSU isn't far behind. As evidenced by the obtuse and generally terrible posting by them whenever Jameis' name comes up. I mean this dude above us wants to know why Jameis was under so much scrutiny and Greg Reid didn't face the same treatment :mjlol:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Was that supposed to hurt?

In the context of crazy and delusional fans, Alabama is in a class all its own, but FSU isn't far behind. As evidenced by the obtuse and generally terrible posting by them whenever Jameis' name comes up. I mean this dude above us wants to know why Jameis was under so much scrutiny and Greg Reid didn't face the same treatment :mjlol:
Take yo fagot ass on somewhere. It has nothing to do with him being a heismann or #1 draft pick idiot. You don't see any other kind of treatment to any top notch player over TRIVIAL things. For example. Mariota got caught speeding. Trivial. Not much news. If Jameis did it. It would be some serious news. Even before the other things he did.

Name any other play that has been under more scrutiny than Jameis for trivial things.....I'll wait.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Man I'm not paying attention to these trolls. That lil high school/college shyt the media kept blowing out of proportion, while at the same time not even mentioning the ton of good he's done off the field. I know what it was all about, and it wasn't because of a damn trophy.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Ira Denson
James Wilder Jr
Jesus Wilson
Greg Dent
Greg Reid
Avis Commack
Jermaine Thomas
Preston Parker
Eugene Hayes
Nigel Carr
AJ Nicholson
Freddy Rouse
Mister Alexander
Arrington Jenkins

I'm just going to stop there. There are many more, but I only wanted to go back 5 to 10 years. We are the Criminoles :francis:. Some of the players we got also had juvy records, but some didn't get in trouble while at FSU. But I don't give a shyt as long as we get top talent and win. :lolbron:
He said stars. I'm thinking Brooks, Dunn, etc