Bobby Shmurda homie "Rasha" gets damn near a 100 years. "A-Rod" gets 53 years.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Shiiittt.. they aint playing with these youngins breh.

shmurda.jpg

See you next century.

A judge doled out a whopping 98 1/3-year prison sentence Tuesday to a Brooklyn gangbanger with ties to rapper Bobby Shmurda.

Rashid Derissant, 24, a member of GS9, was slapped with the almost century-long sentence, a tally of consecutive prison terms on gang-related charges including conspiracy, murder, attempted murder and assault.

Derissant fatally gunned down a 19-year-old rival in a Brooklyn bodega in February 2013 and he tried to kill three others in the same incident, according to the office of Special Narcotics Prosecutor Bridget Brennan.

In July 2014, he shot a 22-year-old woman, an innocent bystander, in the neck and hip, prosecutors said.

Shmurda, whose real name is Ackquille Pollard, is expected to be tried for the same conspiracy in September.
Brooklyn gangbanger with Bobby Shmurda ties gets 98 years

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Was gonna say "Free my nikka" but then I read

:camby:

Sad that another brotha has fallen victim to the system though...

Word....these folks gon clean up the streets one way or the other...especially when that new presidential regime come in...either way..i tell these kids all the time...if you doing crime and they cant deport you, they gon lock ya ass up.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, I saw that the moment they were convicted, they were hurtling towards that never coming home time. I don't know if a plea deal was offered or not, but, this was a foregone conclusion. They weren't going to beat that case or nullify that jury. That shyt is really sad on a number of levels....it doesn't excuse their actions, but this isn't an accident or sociopathy, it's a reflection of vales and behavior in a particular socioeconomic environment....Adds an even grimmer and bleaker context to Shmurda's infamous bars.....

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Bobby Smurda "he done shot nikkas"...

He murdered somebody and shot 3 others in one incident...

In a separate incident months later he hit a woman who was an innocent bystander with 2 bullets...

fukk him, Zero sympathy, he was human garbage.

Last edited: