Bobby Shmurda homie "Rasha" gets damn near a 100 years. "A-Rod" gets 53 years.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that was my twenty two year old sister that he allegedly killed, i wouldnt think so :yeshrug:

You'd also be incredibly biased, though. That's not how the law works. The sentence IS excessive. Meaning, most people charged with comparable crimes don't get that much time. Not even half as much. for whatever its worth, I don't think the girl that got shot died and she wasn't the intended victim.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
According to Bobby Smurda "he done shot nikkas"...

He murdered somebody and shot 3 others in one incident...

In a separate incident months later he hit a woman who was an innocent by sander with 2 bullets...

fukk him, Zero sympathy, he was human garbage.
I tried telling yall...read the indictment.

Dude was an absolute menace.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
98 years? :damn:

"In July 2014, he shot a 22-year-old woman, an innocent bystander, in the neck and hip, prosecutors said."

VnwTnJ97.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka how is this America fault? nikka was a danger to society. As someone who has had friends beat up by gang members for no reason, fukk them all.
The conditions predetermined that makes young black men more likely to be in these situations is what America is all about.

That lack of opportunity, broken homes, lack of community support adds up to things like this at times and all of that is shyt that America produces.