Bobby Shmurda signs to Epic Records

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Hes jamaican, I know he from 95th Clarkson and its live out there (im from NY i know about the areas) but im asking about him and his crew tho You said hes known in the ville so they get live like that? Details nikka details..

I know a little bit but I aint trying to be talking street shyt on the internet. It's really insignificant...

I want to see Bobby win but I don't like this deal at all. Yo Gotti has the clubs on lock and had a great album but it seemed like Epic could really put him out there like other labels could. Not to that mention Sha is :flabbynsick:

But I disagree with the haters saying they have 15min. "Computers" and Shyste Time" will do damage and now they have a budget to get new beats and high profile features.

yeah Epic of all places? But I thought the same thing with A$AP at RCA and that worked out. Yeah they about to go in... NY is crew based. Only rapper I ever seen make it dolo in NY was Nas. They have a tight crew... people ignore the fact that Rowdy is a certified star... Abillion is a street BK version of PARTYNEXTDOOR with street cred, marketable to the bytches and can rhyme his ass off, just off those three alone, they gon have a wave.

If you notice everything they do, Rowdy is right there with Bobby... really grooming him for his spot. The nikkas they roll with r certified and they r intelligent enough to keep Bobby protected when he needs to be. They r going to surprise alot of people. Not me... cause i'm actually in tune with whats going on. But alot of dumb nikkas in here that swear every rapper from NY is wack. It's like 30 rappers from NY out right now, everybody cant be wack. But I digress... i think they are going to be just as big as A$AP. They are actually better than A$AP truth be told.

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
He better stack up that show money. You know damn well they taking all this nikka's publishing. Epic, Sha, Jahlil, Banks & whoever else over him. He'll prob put out 1 album, flop then a bunch of failed singles before he's :camby:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
BszEdTgIYAA0vtU.jpg

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All I could think about while watching dudes videos was about how we have way better rappers who make way beter songs than this shyt in Philly... and we still dont have a movement out of Philly..:snoop:
philly had its chance in the early 2000s and all those nikkas did was spit 1000 bars over instrumentals and make rap dvds

i remember alot of those dudes had buzz like Joey Jihad,Reed Dollaz,Meek,Vodka,Holloman etc but they fukked up by never making any(good) songs

whos popping in philly right now? i need something new to listen to.Only philly dude i still listen to sometimes is Quilly

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago light

crazy how all these ny heads talking about this on this level off the strength of completely biting a style that's on the verge of getting played out already in a different city

even the verbiage is the same in his music

dude is a biter who capitalized on being "in the moment"

it's clearly a smart business decision on his end cause this is the hottest he'll ever be and this will probably be the last thing I ever say about him

that drizzy stimulus package is never coming brehs

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
sha prbaly promised this nikka the world.he need this look since no artist under sha really flourished like that.last artist he signed was sboe