Bobby Shmurda signs to Epic Records

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already know he didn't have a lawyer there man.

Rick Ross took him to eat, French trying to ride his wave jumping on that remix. The label may have stopped that plan. One thing about this game is how everyone blatantly tries to use everybody else. Why hang aroud a bunch of people who are only there for the few seconds you have to be hot?

T-Pain said his phone stopped ringing and people wouldn't even answer his calls when he got cold. And this is a dude who had radio smash hits :mjlol:

Bobby Shmurda with one regional hit and a good online meme game better hope these people still take his calls a month from now.

Breh you have a link to where t-pain said that? I would be interested to hear that ish.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I haven't heard really any of his music besides the one joint thats poppin, however, the odds are pretty high that he'll be a one and done type artist who, if he's lucky, can find some niche lane after the "buzz" dies down. So he should be trying to cash out right now. If Epic is smart, they have an album, or at the very least digital EP, available before the end of the year. He won't have a joint as big as this most likely ever again.
except most if not all the joints on his mixtape or album go hard as hell...so i think theres a pretty good chance he will have a decent run atleast. Plus theres no one new in hip hop an weve seen nikkas like this trap shyt so i dont see his style getting old soon

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
philly had its chance in the early 2000s and all those nikkas did was spit 1000 bars over instrumentals and make rap dvds

i remember alot of those dudes had buzz like Joey Jihad,Reed Dollaz,Meek,Vodka,Holloman etc but they fukked up by never making any(good) songs

whos popping in philly right now? i need something new to listen to.Only philly dude i still listen to sometimes is Quilly
Quilly gonna save the city

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, he got signed before Troy Ave:pachaha:

Troy Ave could have signed when he had that single buzzing going into Summer Jam but they was acting like they were too good and there was a bidding war. Not knowing this industry and trying to be a fake 50 when 50 isn't even buzzing like that is what screwed him. He had a "regional" song.

Hopefully this remix can keep him getting looks outside the tristate.

It's like a dude bragging that he won right before he crossed the finish line and watching another dude "Shmurda" cross it while he still sitting there talking about what he gonna do with the trophy.:mjlol: