Bodacious Arizona PAWG with "3 jobs" can't get by on "6 figures"

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

Screenshot-2024-01-03-at-23-47-41.png

79542039-12919779-Jourdan_who_said_she_has_worked_since_the_age_of_15_didn_t_discl-a-60_1704297395193.jpg

A woman has struck a chord with thousands of Americans after breaking down in tears while revealing that she works three jobs and still feels like she's struggling financially.

Jourdan Skirha, 29, posted a clip to TikTok breaking down her financial woes, which resonated with thousands of people.

'I have three jobs. And I'm still f***ing struggling,' Jourdan, who lives in Scottsdale, Arizona said in a recent TikTok.

'I'm just getting myself farther and farther into credit card debt, because I don't have enough after the first of the month to avoid using it. It just isn't working,' she continued.

79544169-12919779-Jourdan_Skirha_29_posted_a_clip_to_TikTok_breaking_down_her_stru-a-61_1704297395220.jpg

Jourdan, who said she has worked since the age of 15, didn't disclose what exactly she does for work, but said she makes 'six figures.'

'I have seriously considered quitting my full-time good job to go back to serving, because at least I can… use my personality and try to get more money than minimum wage or what an "entry-level" job pays people nowadays,' she admitted, but added she didn't know if hospitality workers were earning enough money either.

'It's f***ing sick,' she complained.

Jourdan continued saying her credit rating had taken a dive as well, due to having to use it so much.

'My credit used to be f***ing phenomenal,' she reflected.

'Credit card bill? Paid it all off, every single time. It's not like that. It can't be like that anymore.

'Full time job, not doing it. Got a second job, it's barely doing it. The third job? Hit or miss if I even get paid on time. I feel like I'm drowning and I don't know what to do.'

Screenshot-2024-01-03-at-23-51-28.png

:hubie:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they are burning through money.

eating out all the time, 3 meals a day, expensive ass coffee, pastries.

Want to live a life of lux. Maybe if she chilled and realized money wasnt meant to just be spent. She could do comfortably.

Edit: She aint making six figures according to her

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In Arizona? What is there to do in Arizona for you to broke with 6 figures. She must spend it all on Scottsdale life or Amazon prime
I came across her..she actually does botox treatments a couple of times a year and the lip filler thing. She took a trip to Bali that her friends paid for but she said she had to pay that back immediately.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How is it not enough in Arizona? It doesn't sound like she got student loans either.

Edit: Maybe she's not budgeting?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That "Ms.Independant" shyt is bout to be completely finito in a minute. People are going to have to start pair bonding again out of necessity; two incomes are better than one.
Thats basically slavery though..to pimp yourself just to get by..wtf. I told her to calm down on that line of thinking too. It's super weak.