Bodacious Arizona PAWG with "3 jobs" can't get by on "6 figures"

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Only about 1245, I was speaking for my generation, I’m good lol. I split that in half with my girl too. But I lucked out, a lot of my friend paying 1700 plus
My point is you are smart. There are people who make what you make and live in your area and still CHOOSE to live in a place that is $2000+/month. Then complain about money. That isn't smart.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Shid women who got section 8 lowkey should be a hot commodity right now
tenor.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Scottsdale is one of the more affluent cities in the Phoenix area. Nothing like NYC of course, but there are a lot of wealthy people living there. A lot of Midwestern and Canadian snowbirds there, also a bunch of sugar babies and onlyfans models in Scottsdale.
Exclusively for the whites right? But the rents I see online aren’t bad at all

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I’ve heard of Franklin..nice
Real quiet...I live 2 miles from at least 3 Publix...at least 3 Kroger...3 min drive to this big ass Walmart..Chinese food place I didn't know existed until today by Publix...I'm always going back to Nashville most of the day..I never explore it all the way. Very comfortable. I got fob access to that 24 hr gym in this place and never use it...I like body weight exercises anyway

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Real quiet...I live 2 miles from at least 3 Publix...at least 3 Kroger...3 min drive to this big ass Walmart..Chinese food place I didn't know existed until today by Publix...I'm always going back to Nashville most of the day..I never explore it all the way. Very comfortable. I got fob access to that 24 hr gym in this place and never use it...I like body weight exercises anyway
I’m literally planning my body weight excercise now. Going to go back to the gym maybe a year later

• Dap
Reactions: R=G