Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
There's not much info out about this right now, so take it for it is. This is primarily a gossip site, but it's going up Twitter right now. I'm just reporting.

http://straightfromthea.com/2016/07...-hanging-from-tree-at-atlantas-piedmont-park/

Atlanta’s Piedmont Park is closed this morning as an investigation in underway after the body of a Black male was found HANGING from a tree near the park’s entrance.

Atlanta Police have issued a statement saying that the scene is “consistent with a suicide,” however social media is not letting this story slide that easy.

Details below…

Social media has been trending with questions about the bizarre incident, which many news outlets are refusing to report because the APD has issued a report claiming that it was a suicide.

In light of all of the recent police shootings and the resurgence of the KKK in Stone Mountain, many on social media feel that authorities may be covering up a lynching.

*sigh* I don’t know what to believe anymore. It’s all just terribly disturbing at this point.

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2016/07...tree-at-atlantas-piedmont-park/#ixzz4DkHfz6cn
StraightFromTheA LLC
Follow us: @ATLien on Twitter | StraightFromTheA on Facebook

UPDATE:

Continued.....

Last edited:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Black people don't commit suicide by hanging themselves from a fukking tree. The fukk is going on in this country?

wasn't there just a thread on here last week with a black man that killed himself by hanging himself from a tree? There was a picture and everything.
either way, this 'black people dont do X' shyt needs to stop

they're saying that there are no signs of foul play:patrice:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Which is why I said I hope. shyt gonna get real in they confirm it was a lynching. If it was a suicide tho..ehh :yeshrug:
They don't want to confirm it was a lynching though. Apparently if they report it as a suicide the media can't touch it. Suicide is an easy cover. And really let that hope out your heart, who goes to a park to hang themselves from a tree? I have never heard of a suicide by hanging happening that way, and yes, stranger things have happened, but a fukking tree? So he climbed the tree, tied the rope around a branch and his neck, gave some "Goodbye cruel world!" shout and jumped out of the tree? That's what you're really hoping happened instead of the obvious that someone hung him from that tree? Ain't no hope man.