Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
wasn't there just a thread on here last week with a black man that killed himself by hanging himself from a tree? There was a picture and everything.
either way, this 'black people dont do X' shyt needs to stop

they're saying that there are no signs of foul play:patrice:

Be careful breh, they're gonna call you a c00n and neg you.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
They don't want to confirm it was a lynching though. Apparently if they report it as a suicide the media can't touch it. Suicide is an easy cover. And really let that hope out your heart, who goes to a park to hang themselves from a tree? I have never heard of a suicide by hanging happening that way, and yes, stranger things have happened, but a fukking tree? So he climbed the tree, tied the rope around a branch and his neck, gave some "Goodbye cruel world!" shout and jumped out of the tree? That's what you're really hoping happened instead of the obvious that someone hung him from that tree? Ain't no hope man.

I'm not the man hanging from the tree, so I can't answer those questions breh.

Do I hope a man decided to kill himself by suicide rather be fukking lynched? Yea nikka the fukk

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
:martin:

Let's be reality brethren...Although the world TELLS us we are not in tune or connected, we have innate, "spidey" senses if you will. I haven't, as I'm sure you too haven't, EVER heard of a black man, in the US, HANGING HIMSELF FROM A TREE IN A PUBLIC PLACE for all to see...

LIKE EVER.

We don't need statistics to tell us this however, feel free to furnish them :sas2:

Another murder. :snoop::to:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies

n00bsauce

Pro
Daps
So how do you hang yourself to a tree without leaving evidence of at least a stool to bring you up to the branch? :jbhmm:

It's impossible. The only other way is if someone helped him (or snapped his neck and made it look like a suicide) or he climbed the tree and climbed to a part of the branch to tie the rope and kill himself. If you really want to kill yourself, there are cheaper and less time-consuming ways to do it.