OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Nike is about the only thing up.

edit: I lied. I meant this morning
I'm going to let things ride for about 6 months and evaluate the portfolio around September or October. I didn't get the UA stock at the end of the day. I wound up getting ETFs stocks with Charles Schwab for small cap domestic and international growth. Diversify the portfolio for the time being.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:ld:

It says the rumored buyout is between 17 and 18 billion. That puts the final share price between $223 and $236 or so. You might make anywhere from a few hundred bucks to a few thousand. Not sure if that risk is worth it for me. Inevitably share prices always trickle back down after buyout rumors, unless it's 100% solid, offer on table... so you'll either need some courage and patience, or cut out now.

Hopefully the buyout is beyond 18 bill.

:sas2:

@FinesseKing

Needed that courage and patience, breh...

:mjpls:

You said you took the mini L and cut out.. the buyout was for $21 billion and up to $254

Lost instead of up $3600

:to:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
For the guys who trade on a regular basis, do you trade within the industries that you have a familiarity with? Or do you just go to morningstar, the street or motley fool and see what stocks they are talking about, do your own research and go from there?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
BBRY still fighting breh
Amazon needs to buy them to establish a mobile pay option :yes:
That security still a very underrated asset imo..
Man I remember a couple years back when I though bbry was old news and cold product, only to go on vacation and see everyone down praising BBRY like it's the best thing since sliced bread. You never know what the markets will predict..

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Man I remember a couple years back when I though bbry was old news and cold product, only to go on vacation and see everyone down praising BBRY like it's the best thing since sliced bread. You never know what the markets will predict..
Millionaire business owners love their blackberry.. The security is underrated.