Boldy James & The Alchemist - My 1st Chemistry Set (October 15, tracklist, cover)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This, No Idols and Albert Einstein was a nice lil 3 peat by Our Boy Al, I liked how he created a theme with all the projects as well.
Did Step Bros, 360 Waves, and Rare Chandeliers fall in there too? I should go back and check the order of that run at some point.

I remember really liking M1CS because it was the loudest/most drums/bangers project that he'd dropped in a while, and I definitely remember it dropped after Chandeliers, Idols, and 360 Waves.

M1CS is probably the closest album he's made to sounding like his 2000's style. I love that production. On the flip side, I think Boldy is a much much better emcee right now. He's always had a dope flow, but his lyrics are way better, and even his flows are a little more versatile.

yourgod

Pro
Daps
He came a long way as an MC, I thought he was just aight back when this dropped. 10 years def made a difference cause he’s one of my favs now.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Agreed that Boldy has definitely improved a lot since that project. I really fukk with the album but at the time could tell he needed to take another step with the flow and delivery. For him to improve and do all that (and more) has been great to watch. Can't wait to see what he has coming next.