book on cults and mind control...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Some of these I have read others I have not for playing the read at some point in my life.

The manipulated Mind

This was a this was decent read. Basically just breaking down the tactics used on American prisoners of war in North Korean prisoner of war camps back in the 50s. It gets into how they were able to brainwash these prisoners of War to become communist. Very interesting.

412wapykLNL.jpg

Cults in our midst

Actually Primer on cults and how they recruit people and control them.

51Tvf65F1kL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Brainwashing

I have had this book for a few years now still haven't ready maybe I'll get to it this year..
136336.jpg

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:shaq2:

No you wont
I might just buy them all just to spite you.

Fascinating stuff you can learn a lot about human nature from delving into this subject.
I'm more interested in the first and third book. I started researching some of B. F. Skinner test and the shyt really opened my mind.

I've been wanting to have a major thread on mind control, conditioning, etc. but you know how it is around here.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I might just buy them all just to spite you.

:duck:

You might download the PDF if its free out of spite but u will never read those books. No one ever follows thru on promises on this site. People just say they gonna support or do something cuz it sounds nice. Just like the clothing by Malcolm Xs daughters...dudes were like "I'm gonna support" but when I upped the thread weeks later not one person who said they were gonna support had reciepts.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:duck:

You might download the PDF if its free out of spite but u will never read those books. No one ever follows thru on promises on this site. People just say they gonna support or do something cuz it sounds nice. Just like the clothing by Malcolm Xs daughters...dudes were like "I'm gonna support" but when I upped the thread weeks later not one person who said they were gonna support had reciepts.
*Looks to see if you have a supporter tag. Sees none.*
*Looks to see if I'm still in the top 10 of donors on this site (Haven't donated in 2 years). Sees screen name.*
*Disengages in conversation*

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wanna manipulate poor innocent souls to fund my pockets and deviant desires :mjgrin:

We could call ourselves the colilites. No central leader, Just a few humble prophets spreading the word of truth and glory. You too can eventually become one of these humble prophets by bringing in more followers and donating to the cause. :mjgrin: