Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
ea9a4af0-212c-11eb-b9fe-4f45334873dd

BrandonRouthSupermanKingdomCome.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

this nikka wasnt it, no homo. didnt feel the part, didnt look the part. i mean maybe his clark kent was alright :unimpressed:

i cant even be bothered to rewatch 15 years later because im just gonna be disappointed the second time around :unimpressed:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I think he looked OK as a young Superman and was a good Clark, he had 0 swag though and they had Kumar beat him up.

I LOVED this movie when it came out but it has aged horribly, pretty much forgot about it once MoS came out.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
speaking of Superman;

Henry Cavil is a really good super man, its odd to me that they working on like 5 batman movies but not working on superman movies

Superman being darker and him catching a body in the end turned a lot of people off. People associated the Superman movies with hope because of Donner. Any Supes movie will have that working against it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Directed by bryan singer :yeshrug:

Yeah, this sums it up.

Singer was laser focused on bringing the feel of the Donner movies, and classic Superman as a whole, into then modern day.

Routh displayed more charisma in the maybe 10 minutes of screentime he had in Scott Pilgrim than the entirety of Superman Returns, so I'd say we've got proof it wasn't on him.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
speaking of Superman;

Henry Cavil is a really good super man, its odd to me that they working on like 5 batman movies but not working on superman movies
He's a really really good underrated actor. I hope he takes on more superhero roles and action film roles like rogue agent.