Brandon Routh was the most Swagless Superman/Clark Kent ever

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Routh had a bad script. He killed it in the crossover last year.

I think Cavill would have been dope w/ a better script. Dude literally had 44 lines in Batman vs Superman. His charisma was wasted.
He did? I never got around to seeing it, didn't hear anything about it after it aired so I assumed it was forgettable

hjnm

All Star
Daps
He was kinda boring, he had the Reeve's aura but not the charisma. The script was terrible, the whole Lois not knowing who Clark was despite carried his seed was annoying.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Reeves was the best because he actually had some charisma. Cavill looks the part but he's just stale af. Bad direction didn't help him but dude is just boring.
Reeves is the best because he can play both Clark and Superman like two completely different people. Also most people don't understand Superman is supposed to be lowkey corny, he's the ultimate boy scout like Captain America.

hazardous

All Star
Daps
He was not a good Superman, but I thought he did fine as Clark Kent :yeshrug:

Daps
He did? I never got around to seeing it, didn't hear anything about it after it aired so I assumed it was forgettable

The finale was shyt. But there were a lot of dope moments prior to that. The episode where they meet Routh’s Superman was one of them.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
They fukked up making that movie a sequel to the Donner movies and it was just horrible. Batman been over took Superman as top dog for a multitude of reasons especially the whole Man vs God aspect. Superman can’t be done in the variety of ways like Batman

Daps
They fukked up making that movie a sequel to the Donner movies and it was just horrible. Batman been over took Superman as top dog for a multitude of reasons especially the whole Man vs God aspect. Superman can’t be done in the variety of ways like Batman

the problem with Superman is that WB was too afraid to let Superman be Superman. Pretty much every attempt at it in the last 30 years has been some weirdo dark and unique take on the character, as opposed to making a movie about a hopeful big Boy Scout. It’s been super frustrating watching Marvel have success while leaning into that aspect of Captain America.

Daps
I'm no comic book expert, but his look and disposition were more of a boyish charm, and well, he's supposed to be Superman.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He was channeling Christopher Reeve. But in Arrowverse crossover last year, he was dope. And he's naturally charismatic.

Cavill has the look, the charm, the skill, but the movies are too dark and brooding, and all around shytty scripts