Brandon Roy coaching one of the top HS basketball teams in the nation

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
they're only ranked /this good because of porter...without him, they'd be irrelevant. It's not like he's doing some amazing coaching job. jontay porter is solid as well as one of their guards PJ fuller.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
they're only ranked /this good because of porter...without him, they'd be irrelevant. It's not like he's doing some amazing coaching job. jontay porter is solid as well as one of their guards PJ fuller.

Yeah, but Roy will probably get the best players from Seattle now though, who wouldn't play for a dude that played in the league? I doubt the Porter kids go there without Roy.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
true...i just think that coachig at all levels is mostly overrated. players win games.

They have played a national schedule so he has to be doing some coaching, they beat Sierra Canyon which is loaded with talent too (Marvin Bagley).

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
They have played a national schedule so he has to be doing some coaching, they beat Sierra Canyon which is loaded with talent too (Marvin Bagley).

certainly he has, but subtract porter and brother from team, and they're just not good w/o them. tolton catholic i'm sure (i haven't looked at their record) has struggled w/o having the porters there this year.