Brandon Roy coaching one of the top HS basketball teams in the nation

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Anybody live in the Seattle area does he play Jamal crawfords old school or some of their other top teams in that area are they in the same conference

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
certainly he has, but subtract porter and brother from team, and they're just not good w/o them. tolton catholic i'm sure (i haven't looked at their record) has struggled w/o having the porters there this year.
they're only ranked /this good because of porter...without him, they'd be irrelevant. It's not like he's doing some amazing coaching job. jontay porter is solid as well as one of their guards PJ fuller.

You don't say

:krs:

Without good players, their team wouldn't be as good?

:ohhh:

What an incredible revelation.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anybody live in the Seattle area does he play Jamal crawfords old school or some of their other top teams in that area are they in the same conference
randomly saw his team playing ESPNU one time against Garfield which is how I found out Roy was a coach now

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

yeah they play Rainier Beach, they play in the Metro League.
also against Garfield (which is Brandon Roy's former school & Toney Wroten)
and Franklin (which is Aaron Brooks, Peyton Siva, Jason Terry)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
certainly he has, but subtract porter and brother from team, and they're just not good w/o them. tolton catholic i'm sure (i haven't looked at their record) has struggled w/o having the porters there this year.
Well to be fair you take the two best players off any team and they're not as good.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
you're both making my point for me...coaching is overrated
1) At HS/college level recruiting is a big and maybe even the most important part of coaching.

2) When 2 teams have a comparable level of talent then coaching definitely matters.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're only ranked /this good because of porter...without him, they'd be irrelevant. It's not like he's doing some amazing coaching job. jontay porter is solid as well as one of their guards PJ fuller.
This is like saying take lebron n Kyrie off the cavs they would be irrelevant :mjlol: