BREAKING: Diddy's Houses RAIDED By The FEDS & HOMELAND SECURITY On Federal Sex Traffiking Charges

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
Defending? I am not the only person on earth that views alllegations unproven and ridiculous as a money grab. Read the comments on his victory post on IG it's 70 percent at least support. Bizzare by whose standards? Where's all the haters now.
IG comments are bots and 99% fake or paid for.

Did you watch that video? A male sex worker who is NOT sane / a criminal ... doing liquid cocaine with Cassie and Diddy 15 times... (is liquid cocaine crack?)

Drug transportation on a large scale also.

Again this isnt even the half of it.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IG comments are bots and 99% fake or paid for.

Did you watch that video? A male sex worker who is NOT sane / a criminal ... doing liquid cocaine with Cassie and Diddy 15 times... (is liquid cocaine crack?)

Drug transportation on a large scale also.

Again this isnt even the half of it.

The guy you're replying to is also either a bot or a paid troll/agent.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
Show me where in order for the Feds to tell you don’t leave the state they have to arrest you first?

You work for the Feds? :mjgrin:
They can't stop anyone from traveling without an indictment especially someone with the resources to sue the shyt out the government if they don't find anything. They can't deem anyone a flight risk if you haven't been charged with a crime.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
The same attorney sent Akademiks an AI Christian Combs track on the (Me & You beat)
Now, according to CNN, there's an audio tape alleging Combs forced her to take shots

Sounds like cap

Fr , even if it's true that's on his son not him. You can't charge a club owner with murder if someone shoots up the club. You could sue them in civil court for not taking enough safety precautions but that's it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I apologize but I assume Jermaine Dupri is implicated with this fukkery. Come on ...KrissxKross? Atlanta influencing once again.

vino

Superstar
Daps

Uncle Murda was right and Yayo was on some clown shyt acting like he confused. “Hold on hold on, what’s his name. I don’t know what happened?” … it’s like Yayo you don’t know what happen with the Diddy situation either. We all just getting second information. The Nickelodeon guy was proven guilty.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
@LieutenantDan time to update the thread.
An updated Lil Rod Court doc is out with more clarification and him standing on everything; even saying thsy he is happy to be prosecuted himself if lying.

DJ Khalid and Rick Ross and named In this doc as are many more...
Dan is bushed.

And hopefully permanently.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Uncle Murda was right and Yayo was on some clown shyt acting like he confused. “Hold on hold on, what’s his name. I don’t know what happened?” … it’s like Yayo you don’t know what happen with the Diddy situation either. We all just getting second information. The Nickelodeon guy was proven guilty.

I think cause it might open up a bag of worms for other Hollywood people to be talked about, that’s why Yayo was hesitant.