Diddy owes the bank nearly $100million after taking out EIGHT mortgages

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Why would a billionaire need to borrow........ you know what, nevermind....
They all say use other people's money so...
I wish I had 100 Mil in mortgages to leverage for more credit.
This is big boy asset management.
And it looks like the properties accumulated in value so he took more loans to create more capital.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Never trust the powers that be.
This hit piece is most definitely not a coincidence.

I thought this whole Sean Combs thing was about crime and justice 🤔 it's looking more like puff pissed off some Caucasian business partners

Only if I had a dollar for each time I read how broke Michael Jackson was 🙄

P sold wack ass QC Label for 300 million. That would be a whole 200 million more than what Puff allegedly owes.

Praying for Puff's downfall has robbed y'all the ability to think rationally

Btw all you frauding Caucasian males (and others) that post here are really exposing yourselves with the insatiable glee. Nothing like a lil black celebrity scandal for y'all to show your true colors. 👀

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Never trust the powers that be.
This hit piece is most definitely not a coincidence.

I thought this whole Sean Combs thing was about crime and justice 🤔 it's looking more like puff pissed off some Caucasian business partners

Only if I had a dollar for each time I read how broke Michael Jackson was 🙄

P sold wack ass QC Label for 300 million. That would be a whole 200 million more than what Puff allegedly owes.

Praying for Puff's downfall has robbed y'all the ability to think rationally

Btw all you frauding Caucasian males (and others) that post here are really exposing yourselves with the insatiable glee. Nothing like a lil black celebrity scandal for y'all to show your true colors. 👀
On the outside, it seems like it all went downhill once he tried to sue Diageo for racism and not promoting his Deleon tequila last year.

And why’d he do that anyway? Maybe he needed money??

:manny:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
On the outside, it seems like it all went downhill once he tried to sue Diageo for racism and not promoting his Deleon tequila last year.

And why’d he do that anyway? Maybe he needed money??

:manny:

OR maybe needed his fair share

Just like Jay had to sue Bacardi for playing funny with the numbers

But y'all can run with the Puff is broke narrative

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If Diddy hasn't missed a payment, who gives a shyt....Even if he did fall behind on payments I'm sure he could sell one of his homes and be fine.....I'm not a Diddy fan. I used to hate him with a passion..but this is clearly a hit piece.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Puff brings in $30M to $50M annually (this is what has been reported), having mortgage loans totaling $140M is not necessarily bad fiscal mgmt

In the 30 yrs Puff has been famous, has he ever been called out for not paying his bills?

Properties like that appreciate so he prob has hella equity to boot
Equity ain't really real though. If equity was real they'd just send you a check every month. Instead to get your equity you need to sell your property outright or get a "loan". And to get the loan, you got to meet the regular loan criteria. It's bogus.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
when it rains it pours

But for him when it rains it brings tornadoes, floods, storms, hurricanes..

This nikka is done…

You're literally too stupid to comprehend what you're reading.
At what paragraph did you get brain exhaustion and stop? I dare you to lie to me 😒

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be financially illiterate brehs
I’m in banking and finance. You and the “h-he-he using his debt! A-al-all rich people be doing this!” are trying to cape for a man who has been bleeding money for almost a decade.

Let me guess, he’s just waiting to sell these properties off at a premium :obama:. I’m sure he will get more than what he owes for them. Mega mansions in LA and Miami never sell for well below their market value. Never happens :skip:

Let me also guess, he’s selling off all of his Revolt stock because it’s a financially savvy business move too :mjlol:

How about you tell me where the tens of millions of dollars is coming from to support his extravagant lifestyle with no music or other lucrative ventures in his portfolio?

Let me guess again, “y-y-yall don’t know what business or investments he got!” :damn:

Coli Professional Accountant Brigade showed up as expected, never miss a chance to explain away a celebrity going broke as 4D Monopoly :bryan: