BREAKING NEWS: Black man in Georgia Executed; Court denied appeal to get modern DNA testing

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man, the blood that this country and these white folks are going to have to pay back for all these injustices against us is gonna be beyond epic and brutal.

Soon, very soon.

Yep. Makes me feel :demonic: in so many ways. Killing innocent black men for,no reason. The governor should have his life in immediate danger for this to happen.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Both of Cromartie's co-defendants were sentenced to prison and have since been released, WXIA reported.

That shyt is sick as hell.

fukkery like this is and always will be a message those in control are trying to send us. Cop a plea, help the DA get some wins/boost his conviction rates, let us steamroll you and maybe, maybe we'll let you escape with your life.

Daps
Some of y’all will clown brehs who refuse to live in the South, but evil shyt like this is just one of many reasons why brothers like myself refuse to. We deal with various forms of racism up North, but we also live in states that aren’t condemning brothers to death over trumped up charges. Another breh whose conviction was dubious is scheduled to die in Texas a few days from now. I don’t even like visiting my relatives down South. :francis:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Some of y’all will clown brehs who refuse to live in the South, but evil shyt like this is just one of many reasons why brothers like myself refuse to. We deal with various forms of racism up North, but we also live in states that aren’t condemning brothers to death over trumped up charges. Another breh whose conviction was dubious is scheduled to die in Texas a few days from now. I don’t even like visiting my relatives down South. :francis:

:comeon: Don't you live in Boston?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It takes my soul to a very dark place. Like wanna see the world burn type shyt. It makes it hard to even look at them sometimes b/c I think really dark thoughts.

I’m so sorry for this brother. RIP
well instead of getting emotional all in your feelings; get up and do something

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you do know that there's like one or two people being released from prison every two weeks in the northeast and other places across america after doing 20, 30, 40 something years in prison after being exonerated, for a crime they didn't do.

the crazy thing is that they don't even make it big news because 1. it's commonplace and 2. the government doesn't want that shyt to be known because then the whole system is in question.

america is just fukked up. not JUST the south.