BREAKING NEWS: Black man in Georgia Executed; Court denied appeal to get modern DNA testing

Daps
Ask Eric Garner how NYC treated him and get back to me. Or Khalief Browder. Or Sean Bell.
Brutality and murder by police is an epidemic in every city. North or South, from Eric Garner to Walter Scott, we’ve been targeted. I still know I won’t be hemmed up on false charges and left to sit on death row. :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The state of Georgia just wanted to kill a nikka they didn't care if he was innocent they killed George stinney and he was only 14 and then it's I'm so sorry please forgive us years later...:stopitslime: :camby:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Justice or Just Us.

Man that sickens :scust: me that they didn't allow his DNA to be tested?

What was the reasoning by all these judges to not even let his DNA be tested? :mindblown: I need answers for that.

Hope the family gets that evidence.

if they allowed his DNA to be tested and he was found innocent. the state would now be liable for wrongful imprisonment since he's been incarcerated for decades. DNA has exonerated lots of incarcerated black men and has made states liable for millions, it's all about the money.:francis:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
you do know that there's like one or two people being released from prison every two weeks in the northeast and other places across america after doing 20, 30, 40 something years in prison after being exonerated, for a crime they didn't do.

the crazy thing is that they don't even make it big news because 1. it's commonplace and 2. the government doesn't want that shyt to be known because then the whole system is in question.

america is just fukked up. not JUST the south.

Why is this so hard to understand?