Breaking News: Death Toll In Egyptian Mosque Attack Rises To At Least 235, State Media Report

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The amount of Muslims that die by ISIS hands is gruesome for real. :wow:

People are cannon fodder in ME and Muslim countries.

It’s actually 184 now. :francis:

They detonated a bomb in the mosque then had gun men outside shooting any fleeing people.

Absolutely demonic. :patrice:

ISIS are a death cult.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Can't stand all this violence in Egypt. fukk the Muslims and Christians for continuously causing mayhem.
Beefing and fighting over which Sky daddy is better. Lives lost for no reason at all

One day we'll overcome this as a species

I think Isis/Taliban/terrorist are low-key a blessing because it will inevitably cause Muslims/Christians/Jews to realize how illogical their belief systems are when you actually live and die by the book.

Christians for example are instructed to poke the eyes out of a blasphemer. Isis are indeed the true believers. Moderates of all religions will oneday wake up and drop the emotional crutch all together

It's just sad that people will have to die in the process of that evolution

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's now risen to 184 :scust: It's time that we establish world peace. You know what's insane, the West helped elevate ISIS. Because when you kill certain forces you just create more extremists.

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
They have been killing muslims since the beginning this is not new,More innocent muslims have died than any other group of people yet the media wants you to think that muslims support ISIS :snoop:
I got that but what’s the ideology? Where are they getting the justification?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I got that but what’s the ideology? Where are they getting the justification?
It's pretty complicated but it's an age-old feud between Sunni which majority of Muslims are and ISIS vs Shia which are the the majority in Iraq and Iran and have large communities in Yemen and most of ME. Had to read up on this shyt in recent years.
:wow:

But ISIS also kill Sunni, basically with them it's you're with us or not, no compromises. Death is their motto.

Edit: Death toll is 235 now. :huhldup:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Why are ISIS killing Muslims? I thought they were Muslims? What are they?

Majority of their victims have always been Muslims.

They regard most of us as apostates. Anyone who does not give "bay'ah" (pledge of allegiance) to the so called "Ameer al-momineen" (leader of the Muslims) Al-baghdadi is an apostate according to them. Either you're in the camp of the "Muslims" (meaning ISIS) or you're in the camp of the disbelievers (anyone who is not with ISIS). They even regard other jihadist movements as apostates :francis:

They even got al Qaeda shook :mjlol:

They also believe that if they cause as much mayhem in the Muslim world as possible, the people will eventually revolt against the "Apostate regimes" and demand an Islamic caliphate.. It's straight from the playbook of Gama'ah Islamiyyah, the extremist group that was formed by Ayman Zawahiri, the current leader of Al Qaeda, in Egypt.