Mass shooting and fire at Crocus City concert hall in Moscow, at least 143 dead(ISIS in Sheek Louch voice says "I did this to you")

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Comrade there’s nothing to worry about
IMG-2298.webp
:dead:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Breh this may sound cruel and unjust but i would have targeted their family members and made them watch in horror. It isn't enough to rough up and execute these clowns. They need to feel the same pain and hurt they inflicted on those innocent people.
White solutions.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Should have blew themselves up because the minute they got caught :mjlol: now they gonna wish they did.... fukking suicide mission...frfr...
Don’t these trash ass dudes usually go out shooting?
:patrice:
How the hell you do something like this and even allow getting caught as an option?
:why:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don’t these trash ass dudes usually go out shooting?
:patrice:
How the hell you do something like this and even allow getting caught as an option?
:why:

:heh: IDK?!?! It like they thought they can just get away with it in a city of moscow after you commit a mass shooting in a hostile country already at war :dead: like what was the escape plan?? just drive away???:mjlol:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
He should've ate a bullet once he saw them closing on him

And why do they all have on Adidas tracks?
Yeah, something not sitting right… :patrice:

They are likely some random Arab looking dudes living in Russia/Ukraine who were offered cash by…someone/some country…to carry out the attack and flee to Ukraine to receive payment.

And these dumbasses accepted. Just pawns.

Either that or they are simply the stupidest fukking terrorists in history. Actually either way, they are some of the stupidest fukking terrorists in history.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Every mass shooter over here needs to look like that at their court appearances
Nah. Like @Savvir mentioned, don't trust brutal police regimes. I get where you are coming from emotionally but, especially black folks, should be cautious of cosigning a government brutalizing people who have been deemed guilty before their day in court.

I saw some convincing photos that these are the dudes who did this shyt (they had the exact same clothing as in the video) but folks were reasonably skeptical these were really the folks who did it and not just some random Arab looking dudes snatched up and made into fall guys. Given Russias human rights abuses, this is why some folks had that thought in the first place. These are the right guys, this time, but it's best for everyone sake you have police who don't torture anyone because no guarantee that they will always do it to the 100 percent guilty.