Mass shooting and fire at Crocus City concert hall in Moscow, at least 143 dead(ISIS in Sheek Louch voice says "I did this to you")

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Can't really be mad about that. If somebody killed my people, I'd pull out some Jack Bauer tactics too. :manny:
Torture is one of the least effective torture methods that has ever existed. This was proven and explained in detail by a few CIA agents.

The best interrogators are actually in the FBI. They use a method that relies on being nice with the person they catch.

Daps
Torture is one of the least effective torture methods that has ever existed. This was proven and explained in detail by a few CIA agents.

The best interrogators are actually in the FBI. They use a method that relies on being nice with the person they catch.

If I'm in a counter terrorist unit and you kill my people, imma pull your fingernails and toenails out with pliers and then imma start extracting your teeth one by one. Also im going to do that thing where they use a knife to give you a bunch of small cuts. You better hope I don't find your family too.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This post from YOU is crazy. :damn::mjlol:
R.e097117137f84fac8fc6812424453ea3

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I see that the same "US intelligence cannot be trusted" crowd is back to peddle bullshyt as if they weren't the same people saying there was no way Russia would attack Ukraine, Putin has no intention of attacking, all the US intelligence showing troop movements and blood banks on the border are fake, etc etc.

We've literally got ISIS saying "we did this, here's some evidence" and it's not good enough because anti-west losers are incapable of viewing any geopolitical issue intelligently.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If I'm in a counter terrorist unit and you kill my people, imma pull your fingernails and toenails out with pliers and then imma start extracting your teeth one by one. Also im going to do that thing where they use a knife to give you a bunch of small cuts. You better hope I don't find your family too.
So you support the CIA torture programs?

Daps
:francis:

even the CIA acknowledged the programs weren't effective....

you that one right wing dude right?

If you mass kill over 100 people, I would take a pound of flesh. I believe the same should have happened to the 9/11 terrorists. A trial? Nah no trials for terrorists.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If you mass kill over 100 people, I would take a pound of flesh. I believe the same should have happened to the 9/11 terrorists. A trial? Nah no trials for terrorists.
oh word?

you believe in the US/Russian justice system to not make mistakes?

torture and arrests with no trials huh....

:mjpls:

you've never experienced corruption in law enforcement before?

:mjpls: