BREAKING NEWS: Istanbul rocked by dual explosions UPDATE: at least 29 killed

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
can some of you guys just drop this "hotep" thing for 5 seconds and feel sorry for people who have just gone through a terrorist attack? :what:

When do Turks mourn deaths caused by Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram?

Erdogan is supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and his son buys oil from ISIS. They also restarted the war in Turkish Kurdistan and arrested the democratically elected Kurdish opposition.

So :yeshrug:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
can some of you guys just drop this "hotep" thing for 5 seconds and feel sorry for people who have just gone through a terrorist attack? :what:
giphy.gif

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
When do Turks mourn deaths caused by Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram?

Erdogan is supporting Al Qaeda in Syria and his son buys oil from ISIS. They also restarted the war in Turkish Kurdistan and arrested the democratically elected Kurdish opposition.

So :yeshrug:
so the innocent ppl who died had control over the actions of erdogan/kurds/isis?

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I'm not, Turks are just among the most racist, stuck up, piss poor "muslims" i've met

:yeshrug: you tell me
but if it wasnt for the Turks the Mongols wouldve destroyed the glorious Al-Andalus and genocided the Moors the same way the mongols genocided Baghdad and killed 100 million people and destroyed all libraries

Battle of Ain Jalut - Wikipedia