Breh shot to death by police in Streatham, London

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Not unless is a tactical squad. So likely they had high probable cause to believ there were drugs or guns in the car.

If nothing is found, it will be problematic.
On the national news they said it was a single gunshot in his car. Idk if that tells a different story that he was trying to run into them but they also said they boxed him in

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk are they doing pulling guns???

There is CCTV everywhere. They better release it if they don't want riots...
Not down that road, best bet is residential CCTV which police prob took the tapes.

Madd tho, very mad. I'll wait for all the details to come out.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
That's Itch an oj gang member from 67. He is responsible for a lot of beef in South London mainly harlem vs 410.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Rest Up to the young man life cut down prematurely...thinking of another fatherless child about to be born thanks to London Met 🙄

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Something ain't adding up with this story for the armed response unit to be after him in the first place.

RIP to breh though.
ANPR = Automated Number Plate Recognition

The police just roam around and it scans on number plates and potential vehicle or personal crimes. They got him because it said the car was associated with gun violence and apparently he served time for a fire arm. But knowing the police they’re just making the story.

That’s how I got stopped the literal second I drove into London with new custom plates :dead:

Unfortunately a lot of this will be buried because of the queen.