Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Racists worldwide trying to impress each other.

That song posted is prophetic … he said he’d get shot by police

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This is looking bad for the Met. I saw yesterday that the car he was driving was "linked to a firearms incident" basically cops just saw an Audi and just started following him. Unmarked car with no sirens
Yes, it’s ANPR that recognised the plates:
ANPR = Automated Number Plate Recognition

The police just roam around and it scans the number plates for potential vehicle or personal crimes. They got him because it said the car was associated with gun violence and apparently he served time for a fire arm. But knowing the police they’re just making up the story.

That’s how I got stopped the literal second I drove into London with new custom plates :dead:

Unfortunately a lot of this will be buried because of the queen.

The report said the car was reported to be involved with firearms the day before:
1) could have been a shooting where the car involved was used
2) could be complete nonsense

I fall somewhere in between, but edging more on that they knew the car was associated to Chris and that he had held a gun charge/was associated with a gun in the past and decided to violently stop the car. They would have found that car before if it was really involved with anything criminal.

Not sure what else they need to find out. Dude had no gun on him, wasn’t involved in a shooting at the time or even the day before. Police killed him without trial or even a word being spoken. Copper should be done for what he was arrested for.

Last edited: