Brehettes: Anyone else KNOW they are marrying a black man?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I hope black women that date outside of their race get gang raped, hung while they're 9 months pregnant, and have the biracial devil cut out of their womb and be used for alligator bait. If you date white men or women you obviously have a lynch fetish so I hope you get just that. You're a traitor and your half breed babies are double agents so we don't need or want you around.

As a black man I'm tired of seeing my people think they're taking the easy way out by dating a devil. Self hatred is a sickness in the black community....

Or you could just say you value black families and would hope the ladies would feel the same way :ehh:

You know, minus the sadistic talk :whoa:

Peace

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Would absolutely love to. Always attract them and attracted to them. But just one problem....no sex unless in a committed relationship. I get friend zoned quick when this happens. I'm currently hanging out with a great blk guy now. He's amazing, quick wit, considerate, sexy, gets all my corny azz references (stay frosty..."u watch Reboot too?!") hard worker, super kind.

Only problem, he dealt with thots early in life and got burned real badly. Now he wants nothing to do with emotions or relationships. Just sex. Chemistry is amazing but I don't want to be baby mama #2 for him. I also don't think I'm unreasonable or prudish or boring for wanting the same love and affection and loyalty I'm willing to give to a man in return before I allow him between my thighs.

So we talk everyday, hang out damn near everyday. But I've started dating other men, b/c I can't wait on him to come around. I'm primarily interested in blk men, but I have dated other races of men. I'm not instantly rejected or dismissed or put on the self if I'm not willing to get it poppin by the 3rd week of knowing em. A few have also been more willing to let me in their lives emotionally. So many blk dudes I've met have a real resentment at the thought of spending time with a female unless they're guaranteed to fukk them....so it's hard to build something real sometimes. But honestly it's never the same connection.

So yes. My crazy azz parents have been married for 43 years. I'd be honored to find that with a blk dude, but they keep puttin ur girl on the self b/c she's not sucking or fukking if ur not all in.

If I get married it will definitely be with a brotha. A dude would have to be real special otherwise.

Yea that mentality can come into effect for a breh. I kind of ventured into that zone after my last girl. Me and her was going to get married, but I found out she was whoring around, so now I'm trying not to get serious, but the girl I'm with now, hopefully it can, but I'm kind of holding back, because a lot of these females out here are turning out to be thots in the long run.

Hope you and the brother make it..:salute:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yea that mentality can come into effect for a breh. I kind of ventured into that zone after my last girl. Me and her was going to get married, but I found out she was whoring around, so now I'm trying not to get serious, but the girl I'm with now, hopefully it can, but I'm kind of holding back, because a lot of these females out here are turning out to be thots in the long run.

Hope you and the brother make it..:salute:
Aww thanks man! I'm super on over this dude. I didn't even expect him to still wanna chill with me or talk to me after I let him know what I wanted. I'm used to most just dippin out (albeit respectfully...never had a dude diss me out for not giving it up.)
So I dunno. He's the type that I would stop dating completely for if he indicated he was ready for something serious, but he's kinda shut down right now and u gotta give people time. So I'm just grateful for his company.
Thanks and Imma tell u the same thing I told him, take ur time. As much as u need to be true. When u find her and she's worth it, and ur ready, let it happen. Until then no matter what anybody says, fukk dat pressure. U will be just fine dude!

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's because you're too frightened to see how your objects of your affection really view you, coward. You're not shyt to them. A mere fetish that they are ashamed of. You're scat to them. And even though you despise us, black males are your refuge. You disgust me. You and women like you.
:ohhh:

it looks like someone else knows exactly how i feel. i was so happy when i read this. youre dead on correct about her and those like her.

Mission accomplished.

were more alike than i thought :lolbron:

Any self-proclaim bw who calls out bm in ir should have every intention to get married to a bm or not be in ir relationship.

gotta agree:yeshrug: