Brehettes: Anyone else KNOW they are marrying a black man?

Daps
your insult game is weak. Get some black people in your life besides family members, you'd probably know how to defend yourself better, smelly twat.
I mean it, don't quote me again.
get a dictionary in your life,stank breath bussy boy. And what the fukk are you going do if I keep quoting you? Tell on me?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I can, and will step out of line whenever the fukk I feel like it.

like I said. a good portion of black men ain't shyt. You know what, maybe I should start a thread about it.

Sounds like your woman left you for a white man. Is that why your ugly dog assed face mad?

@cook could you help this young lady find a site more to her liking? :mjpls:

cook

Banned
Daps
@cook could you help this young lady find a site more to her liking? :mjpls:

full

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Would absolutely love to. Always attract them and attracted to them. But just one problem....no sex unless in a committed relationship. I get friend zoned quick when this happens. I'm currently hanging out with a great blk guy now. He's amazing, quick wit, considerate, sexy, gets all my corny azz references (stay frosty..."u watch Reboot too?!") hard worker, super kind.

Only problem, he dealt with thots early in life and got burned real badly. Now he wants nothing to do with emotions or relationships. Just sex. Chemistry is amazing but I don't want to be baby mama #2 for him. I also don't think I'm unreasonable or prudish or boring for wanting the same love and affection and loyalty I'm willing to give to a man in return before I allow him between my thighs.

So we talk everyday, hang out damn near everyday. But I've started dating other men, b/c I can't wait on him to come around. I'm primarily interested in blk men, but I have dated other races of men. I'm not instantly rejected or dismissed or put on the self if I'm not willing to get it poppin by the 3rd week of knowing em. A few have also been more willing to let me in their lives emotionally. So many blk dudes I've met have a real resentment at the thought of spending time with a female unless they're guaranteed to fukk them....so it's hard to build something real sometimes. But honestly it's never the same connection.

So yes. My crazy azz parents have been married for 43 years. I'd be honored to find that with a blk dude, but they keep puttin ur girl on the self b/c she's not sucking or fukking if ur not all in.

If I get married it will definitely be with a brotha. A dude would have to be real special otherwise.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Would absolutely love to. Always attract them and attracted to them. But just one problem....no sex unless in a committed relationship. I get friend zoned quick when this happens. I'm currently hanging out with a great blk guy now. He's amazing, quick wit, considerate, sexy, gets all my corny azz references (stay frosty..."u watch Reboot too?!") hard worker, super kind.

Only problem, he dealt with thots early in life and got burned real badly. Now he wants nothing to do with emotions or relationships. Just sex. Chemistry is amazing but I don't want to be baby mama #2 for him. I also don't think I'm unreasonable or prudish or boring for wanting the same love and affection and loyalty I'm willing to give to a man in return before I allow him between my thighs.

So we talk everyday, hang out damn near everyday. But I've started dating other men, b/c I can't wait on him to come around. I'm primarily interested in blk men, but I have dated other races of men. I'm not instantly rejected or dismissed or put on the self if I'm not willing to get it poppin by the 3rd week of knowing em. A few have also been more willing to let me in their lives emotionally. So many blk dudes I've met have a real resentment at the thought of spending time with a female unless they're guaranteed to fukk them....so it's hard to build something real sometimes. But honestly it's never the same connection.

So yes. My crazy azz parents have been married for 43 years. I'd be honored to find that with a blk dude, but they keep puttin ur girl on the self b/c she's not sucking or fukking if ur not all in.

If I get married it will definitely be with a brotha. A dude would have to be real special otherwise.
@Victoria Wade this is how you should have made your statements.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I hope black women that date outside of their race get gang raped, hung while they're 9 months pregnant, and have the biracial devil cut out of their womb and be used for alligator bait. If you date white men or women you obviously have a lynch fetish so I hope you get just that. You're a traitor and your half breed babies are double agents so we don't need or want you around.

As a black man I'm tired of seeing my people think they're taking the easy way out by dating a devil. Self hatred is a sickness in the black community....
nikka chill the fukk out.