Brehettes: Anyone else KNOW they are marrying a black man?

Daps
It's also funny whenever I mentioned I have dated non-black men their mind instantly go to white men. Are y'all that damn brained-washed?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Because, honestly, I'm sick and tired of hearing of a man who I fukked in 20 fukking 13. :dahell:
wait, so it was barely 2 years ago? That's still recent.:damn:hurr up and get some black dikk to compensate for your sins girl.:damn:
Who says I have a white boyfriend?

And y'all shouldn't talk. Y'all shyt on black women left, and right
Shut the fukk up whore. Don't quote me again you cacubine.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
@Victoria Wade there's no need to agonize further on the matter. I graciously accept your apology and your understanding that you will not step out of line in such a manner again. Ease your mind my dear. Grab the shackles, cotton, bullwhip and rope and have them laid out nicely for your master when he gets home. You be a good little slave for him and you might not have to sleep in the tool shed tonight. Toodles.
Brotha you threatened to ban me for holding our people accountable and attempting to steer them in the right direction but you let other people shyt on black folks all day?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I need to clear it up, you're just not marriage material for a good black man and I mean that with all the respect in the world.

You were unforcefully tainted by a white... Do you know what those animals did to the sistas before you? Those sistas had to endure gang rapes and had their babies snatched from their arms to be sold as slaves or used as live alligator bait and now you just give it up to people that did that to our ancestors.

No decent brotha should have to go dipping behind some devil and deal with a sista mentally ill enough to give herself to that devil. No black baby should have to fight to climb out of a vagina tainted by devil seminal fluids.

You literally spit on Harriett Tubmans grave when you layed down with that crakkka and for that you should be treated as a pariah in our community. That white had you, now let them have you, we don't need weak cowards in our community. How would your fukking father feel about his baby girl possibly watering down his genes? You can't even carry his name on, the least that you could do is make certain his damn grandson is black.
I can get with a black man whose fukked pawgs, say we even :sas1:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I need to clear it up, you're just not marriage material for a good black man and I mean that with all the respect in the world.

You were unforcefully tainted by a white... Do you know what those animals did to the sistas before you? Those sistas had to endure gang rapes and had their babies snatched from their arms to be sold as slaves or used as live alligator bait and now you just give it up to people that did that to our ancestors.

No decent brotha should have to go dipping behind some devil and deal with a sista mentally ill enough to give herself to that devil. No black baby should have to fight to climb out of a vagina tainted by devil seminal fluids.

You literally spit on Harriett Tubmans grave when you layed down with that crakkka and for that you should be treated as a pariah in our community. That white had you, now let them have you, we don't need weak cowards in our community. How would your fukking father feel about his baby girl possibly watering down his genes? You can't even carry his name on, the least that you could do is make certain his damn grandson is black.
Interesting that types like you never go this hard at black men for dating white women, and they do it TWICE as much as black women.

Daps
wait, so it was barely 2 years ago? That's still recent.:damn:hurr up and get some black dikk to compensate for your sins girl.:damn:

Shut the fukk up whore. Don't quote me again you cacubine.

bytch! You quoted me 1st. Go fukk your daddy, bytch boy. And learn how to spell concubine,

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
no,i don't know....the only thing i know is if i do get married...it's going to be to a man i spiritually connect with...if that's a black man....then absolutely...

... i'm a woman who values marriage..values true love.....loves the idea of marriage....loves the idea of true love....so i need for my marriage to be based on a connection beyond the superficial...because that's the only way a marriage can truly last ...right?

A combination of both will make a man love you even more. Hit the gym, submit to your man, and he will forever love you.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Interesting that types like you never go this hard at black men for dating white women, and they do it TWICE as much as black women.
Lies, I hate black men that do it a little more because we are supposed to be stronger than women.