Brehs, Is the U.S. about to go to war with China?

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
Lmao, china produces everything the need themselves, they've become a super power because their exports, but it doesn't change the fact the can exists on their own without anyone, plus their foothold in Africa will were all the natural resources reside is much stronger than the west.

Amercia produces nothing, the worst as yet to come with the american economy

millenials won't even be able to retire lmao

you're using talking points of 10 years ago, situation has changed

I'm not talking about producing but selling these products, chinese don't buy enough to sustain their economic growth, producing is one thing but you need to sell it to somebody to make money, this is basic economic principle, right now Chinese produce too much stuffs and they don't have enough buyers, that's why their economic growth is slower, just imagine if the US and Europe close their market, it's done for them. There's so many countries that can replaced China like Vietnam, india, Indonesia, etc. The world don't really need China, but China need the world with their billion people to feed. This is a known fact that the Chinese economy is heavily dependent upon exporting, i don't even need to argue this, if you can't sell what you're producing, you're going bankrupt and much of the chinese companies would go bankrupt if the Us and Europe close their market, and don't forget that Europeans and americans investors would leave the Chinese market too, it would be a total disaster.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Even my survivalist orientation can't save me from nuclear annihilation. :mjcry:

I have to move away from these goddamn metro areas. :mjcry:

The Backwoods are probably going to be dangerous as well...especially if its a predominantly Caucasian rural area...you never seen Deliverance :skip:

giphy.gif

:dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about producing but selling these products, chinese don't buy enough to sustain their economic growth, producing is one thing but you need to sell it to somebody to make money, this is basic economic principle, right now Chinese produce too much stuffs and they don't have enough buyers, that's why their economic growth is slower, just imagine if the US and Europe close their market, it's done for them. There's so many countries that can replaced China like Vietnam, india, Indonesia, etc. The world don't really need China, but China need the world with their billion people to feed. This is a known fact that the Chinese economy is heavily dependent upon exporting, i don't even need to argue this, if you can't sell what you're producing, you're going bankrupt and much of the chinese companies would go bankrupt if the Us and Europe close their market, and don't forget that Europeans and americans investors would leave the Chinese market too, it would be a total disaster.

Europe isn't even relevant anymore on the world stage

lmao the chinese having being up more real estate in America than actual americans
the will end up owning America in the end, which is why they won't go to war because they don't have to

Most of the products chinese produce aren't even available in America

you have to keep in my mind they don't use google or any apple products, they have their own versions of these things

once with the population thing, you are using 10 year old talking points, they even allow people to have more than one kid now

they don't need nato or america, the chinese are moving to Africa and creating jobs for their population and the africans

the futuristic blade runner cities will be in those African countries when they finish developing

meanwhile America is crumbling, infrastructure in this country is terrible

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I think it is likely we will go to war with Iran. Trump'sends cabinet is filled with Iran hawks. If there is an incident in the Persian Trump may start some shyt. Of course war with Iran would America's first real defeat in a war because the way the Iranian military is built. It will be ironic that unstable Trump leads us to a war with Iran that ends in defeat.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
China made there own fukking ISLAND military base

Of course they're getting ready for war , I'm surprised people are barely talking about this