Brehs, settle this argument: as men do you"love to shop"?

Do you LOVE to shop or ENJOY it in any way

• Total voters

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Was discussing this with my home girl and she's trying to say that man too typically love to shop too.

Now i know everyone HAS to shop. But I always found that it's an activity that women especially ENJOY doing. As a man it's an annoying and at times stressful experience for me.

Like, Understand I'm not saying brehs don't like to have new shyt. I'm talking about the actual shopping process here

Don't get me wrong, I understand there are brehs that are sneaker heads and shyt that indulge in some fukkery. But I find it hard to fathom typical brehs loving to prance around a mall for hours on end bouncing from shop to shop trying on shyt to it not to buy and enjoy it. Typical men walk into one store, find what they are looking for that day, maybe take a look at a few other items, pay for the shyt and get the fukk out.

Maybe it's me. Walking into as mall is almost a terrifying experience for me. :manny:

POLL IS UP!
Vote r die

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Grocery shopping, sure. But then, I love to cook.

The REAL thing is, people equate a man loving/not loving to shop with the way women shop. But men shop in a totally different way.

A man may just go buy the shyt he wants. May compare different prices and/or see another product with different features and compare them. If it's within his hobby zone, he'll shop for a good while

But he's not gonna go shopping just cause there's a sale on shyt he don't need, and he's not gonna be putting on every item of clothing in a store just to see how his ass looks in them.... without buying any of it.

Men's shopping definition =\= womens shopping definition.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I don't mind it :yeshrug:

There's about 5-7 stores that I'll go to a couple times a month. If I'm dolo I throw on some earphones and vibe out while casually browsing :ehh:.

I do tend to go during off hours, not because fear of the crowds but because everything is stocked :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's just say I'm glad to be living in an era where you can pretty much buy everything online.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless i'm building a new rig, nah.

I do like getting new clothes, but the actual process is annoying. This is why I buy everything online

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Definitely depends on what and how

I could probably spend a full day at a big camera store... but with clothes, in and out

Online shopping has pretty much killed any non-food real life shopping I do though. Even for shyt I'm not comfortable buying online like a TV... I will look online for prices and find the best real life deal. They usually price match

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I do a lot of shopping but it's online. Saves me from having to go to the mall and battle with the crowds. Only time I go out to shop is if I'm getting a watch or I'm trying out a new style/brand so I need to see how it fits me.