Brehs, settle this argument: as men do you"love to shop"?

Do you LOVE to shop or ENJOY it in any way

• Total voters

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I hate spending money, so there's your answer lol. But at the same time I loveee getting fresh, I like new stuff. I don't buy clothes for myself often. Maybe only like twice a year :manny:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I only like online shopping. There's something about just having lists and lists of shyt to choose from, fine tuning the searches, just the efficiency of it, that's :banderas:

I don't shop for the experience, whatever the fukk that means. :camby:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Outside of trapezing the aisles in the grocery store, looking for shyt I didn't know I needed or finding shyt that I now wanted, not really. I like going to BUY shyt that I've already sought out after doing all my comparing online. When I go to the Mall or wherever, unless I'm just casually browsing while someone else shops, I go directly to my store, cop my shyt, then I go hit a food court/Arcade/ rest area and chill until whomever I'm with is ready to leave.

I done had more than a Decade following my Mom's around shopping malls in America whenever we went on Holiday and that shyt is infuriating 'cause not only is she back and forth buying shyt in bulk, I'm the one who has to carry/watch all them fukking bags on some bullshyt. I love my Mom's but shopping and airplanes are two scenarios I try my best to distance myself away from her 'cause she annoying as fukk with it.:stopitslime:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I'll browse Amazon and shop online but fukk a brick and mortar unless it's food. I can't stand shopping with significant others or my mother. Can't do it anymore. I'd rather just give them guap and tell em to have a good time than spend hours standing around waiting for them to make a decision between things with nominal differences.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I do, but when I shop, I already know what I'm getting. I'm an in and out the store type of nikka. More than likely I already looked up the store, items I'm getting, and know exactly what isle theyre in when I get there I'm not even looking around searching for shyt

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't enjoy shopping. I try to get what I want and get home just as fast. I know what I'm looking for well before I get there. I can't go from store to store like women do for hours just to get one thing or leave with nothing.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I hate shopping in general because women make it such a chore ...

BUT

Throw me in a Home Depot or Lowe's and I'll immediately transform into a bytch, window shopping, walking up and down the lumber aisle imagining a new shed I could build, or dreaming of knocking down walls to install that walk in shower I always wanted.

My bytch be looking at me like, "Are you done yet?"

:lolbron:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hate shopping in general because women make it such a chore ...

BUT

Throw me in a Home Depot or Lowe's and I'll immediately transform into a bytch, window shopping, walking up and down the lumber aisle imagining a new shed I could build, or dreaming of knocking down walls to install that walk in shower I always wanted.

My bytch be looking at me like, "Are you done yet?"

:lolbron:
To be clear I was specifically talking clothes and shoes and shyt like that.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Love to shop......:wow: Especially for clothing. Don't mind shoppin for food :manny:. When I hate shoppin is goin with indecisive ass females....that gotta pick up every item they come in contact with....or get confused in the supermarket when they get the same damn thing every week :stopitslime: